• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Calvin Harris & Alesso - Under Control (feat. Hurts)

My new fave song right now, the vocal work of Theo Hutchcraft from Hurts is really amazing.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Plan B - Love Goes Down

Not normally into cheesy, cliche-kinda love songs but this song and the rest of his album is just so good. Never thought I would be into soul.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
This War Is Ours by Escape The Fate.

Meh, I really don't know what I'm in the mood for right now. I keep skipping songs. xD

TY

So in love with this song, it gives a happy mood for me

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
The Monster- Eminem ft. Rihanna

Man this new song is so good. Eminem is such a fantastic rapper. Never disappoints.

Guy

just a guy
Years
"Hello Kitty" ─ Avril Lavigne

So Avril Lavigne's self-titled and fifth studio album is available for streaming today, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Thus far, it has become my favorite pop album this year. There's a lot of great new songs with some really well written lyrics. "Hello Kitty" is one of my favorite tracks off the new album. While not a powerhouse song compared to others on the album, it's just fun and makes me want to dance!

Years
Zedd - Stay The Night (feat. Hayley Williams)

The video for this song is really beautiful, especially once you see the parts with Hayley. According to a video I saw on YouTube, the crazy effects in this video was made by someone holding a lightbulb up to the camera.

Years
Avicii - Hey Brother

If you love EDM music, definitely give this dude a listen. This song has captured me a lot recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back