• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
Yumi Kawamura - More than one heart

There isn't a full version of it yet, but I mostly love the stuff she performs and naturally this one is also a master piece, in my opinion.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Nickelback – Someday

"Well I'd hope that since we're here anyway
That we could end up saying
Things we've always needed to say
So we could end up staying
Now the story's played out like this
Just like a paperback novel
Let's rewrite an ending that fits
Instead of a Hollywood horror

Nothing's wrong, just as long as
You know that someday I will

Someday, somehow
I'm gonna make it all right but not right now
I know you're wondering when
(You're the only one who knows that)
Someday, somehow
I'm gonna make it all right but not right now
I know you're wondering when
(You're the only one who knows that)"

Especially when you compare this to their song 'Midnight Queen', Nickelback's style of music sure has changed. .-.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
lights - Perfect

I don't really know why I'm listening to lights but considering the amount of people I know that adore her, I'm giving her a try. Not too bad.

Years
Calvin Harris & Alesso - Under Control (feat. Hurts)

This is one really great song, the vocal work from Hurts' Theo Hutchcraft is amazing.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Lady Gaga ft. Nelly - Do What U Want

Probably my favorite song from ARTPOP so far besides Sex Dreams and uhhhhhhhhhhh Venus \o/

Years
Imagine Dragons - Demons

I wasn't into On Top Of The World (because it didn't sound much like their usual stuff) so thankfully this song saved me. Still, really great lyric work here.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga.

The song may not deliver any clear message or anything, but I just love the originality of it. (: Plus, it's pretty catchy!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Justin Timberlake ft. Jay Z- Suit and Tie.

Another one of my favorite songs at the moment. It comes on constantly while I'm at work. Personally, JT makes the song Jay Z doesn't really do much. xp

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Venus- Lady Gaga

Actually its my first time listening to this. Not a big fan at the moment, but I usually need to listen to songs more than once anyway to see if I like them or not.

TY

Rameses B makes one of the smoothest DnB songs ive ever heard :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Bastille - Bad Blood

Listened to their debut album Bad Blood Saturday night. Loved it. This one in particular might be my favorite (that of "Weight of Living Part II") cause of the deeper vocals in the background. And it's rather reggae dubbish sounding.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wolves at the Gate - Dead Man

This was one of the first metal songs that I actually listened to and liked. At the time, I wasn't used to the way the vocals of metal songs often sound. I had no idea how religious this song is until I found a lyric video for it.

I hadn't a thought of peace, but war
Surrender was not what I'd endure
I was a murderer
(Filled with lies and deceit)
Faced with my list of crimes
That I would always repeat

Deliver me
Wake me up from this damning sleep!
I'm surrendering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back