• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Lisztomania by Phoenix

Such a catchy and upbeat song. Even if I have no clue what the song is about it's still good haha.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 8, 2013
i like deadmau5, i cantt to link to any of their videos though. my parents blocked youtube :(

my brother loves deamau5 too

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
B.O.B. ft Hayley Williams - Airplanes

I love this song so much, Hayley Williams is a goddess.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Out of Control by Rufio
Rufio is such a good band, too bad no one knows about them.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
Blow (Deconstructed Mix) by Kesha. I absolutely love this version off the song. It's so dark and eerie. Makes me think of post-apocalypse theaters with no one but Kesha, singing to herself.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Legendary Lovers by Katy Perry.

I've been on a roll listening to her PRISM album lately. Love it! Then it went to Dark Horse...(I like Shuffling Playlists). I love Dark Horse, but to me its the least favorite song on the album. Generally because I'm not a big fan of male singers, & Juicy J doesn't cut it for me.

Last edited:

TY

I cannot express more how much i like this song, its pretty amazing, the vocals are good, and i just cant stop listening to it

Nakala Pri

LOVE THIS SONG!! ^^

Sway Sway Baby, ooooh so audio!

Years
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)

This song was really successful, not bad for an adopted Aussie! Also, great music video going along with it.

TY

I really love this guys music, and im suprised he isnt that known

TY

Let's face it, I hate the music video for this song. What the heck was Miley doing?

My god i remember it suddenly being on my huge TV and when i saw that i got scared for life... I wanted to throw a chair at the TV out of fear... *shivers*

Anyways im listening to:
Soulfy - Lucid Dreaming

Which is another unknown artist with a good song <3

Years
Katy Perry - Unconditionally

It was a cute coincidence that her latest album Prism was released on her birthday. This is one song from said album.

Years
Avicii - Hey Brother

I love the incorporation of guitar into this song, it's something you don't normally hear in an EDM song. But Avicii is one of those who stands out well.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
Illmaculate - Territorial
Really love this song. Quality rap at its best.

Years
Rudimental - Feel The Love

I'm always a sucker for EDM, and this band oddly seems to be part of the genre for some weird-ass reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back