• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v2 (COMMENTS NO MORE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • What are you listening to? v2
    Cutting down on the fat actually lowered our revenue so the original flavor of WAYLT is back! If you're on a low fat diet... well, tough luck. Are you listening to an amazing song from your favorite artist, or a song you're hearing for the first time and want to share it with the world? Well, now you can! However, before you post, please give the short rules listing a quick once over so you know how to post without getting your post viciously deleted because I don't joke around with this!

WAYLT Posting Guidelines

• It's no longer mandatory to post a comment with the song! However refrain from extreme frequent posting or posting back and forth with other members. This will be considered spamming.
    • Lyrics are fine to post with the song, just don't be spammy and post the entire song.
    • If you're listening to a song via Youtube, you may link the video along with your post. You may not embed videos.
    With that, happy-sharing-your-music-with-onlookers!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Wondering what happened to the old thread, but okay, here's my first in the new one!

Lorde- Ribs

The first 50 seconds of this song has just really wonderfully mixed vocal works. This song overall is just excellent.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Counting Stars - One Republic

Right now One Republic is my favorite band on the radio. Which is surprising, since no good rock bands ever make it into the mainstream these days. But One Republic is pretty darn good :)

Yukari

We needed a new What are you listening to thread.

RED
    - Shadows

Sunset, I close my eyes
    I pretend everything's alright
    Drowning in anger from all these lies
    I can't pretend everything's alright
    Please don't let me fall forever
    Can you tell me it's over?

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of master
    I tried to save you, but I can't find the answer
    I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
    I need you with me as I enter the shadows

This is a good song by RED, well... all their songs are good, but I seem to like this song better then most of their others. If you want to listen to it then click here.

Years
  • Avicii - Hey Brother

Probably one of my fave songs from him, it's kinda different to most of his usual stuff plus it's got that music video that made me cry.

Years
  • Foster The People - Coming Of Age

Damn it seems like I found a new fave song, this is actually a very emotional one which is quite the contrast to the old stuff of theirs I heard years back.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • Linkin Park & Steve Aoki - A light that never comes

I've never been a Linkin Park fan, I tried to get into it but I couldn't.
    However this song and a couple more form LP I actually like. It's intensity and lyrics are awesome.

Years
  • Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness

I do love her voice but this song is too overexposed, especially the remix by Cedric Gervais.

Yukari

I should have seen those signs all around me
    But I was comfortable inside these wounds
    So go ahead and take another piece of me, now
    While we all bow down to you

You tear me down
    And then you pick me up
    You take it all
    And still it's not enough
    You try to tell me
    You can heal me
    But I'm still bleeding
    And you'll be the death of me

This is, In my completely opinionated opinion, the best song of their second album "Innocence and Instinct". The chorus is particularly catchy, and is just a great song. Here is a link to the music video if you want to listen to the song.

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • Foster the People - Coming of Age

And when my fear pulls me out to sea
    And the stars are hidden by my pride and my enemies

Oh wow. Move over Call It What You Want, I love this song on the first listen. Literally muses on coming-of-age stories and very youth relevant.

Sir Codin

Nothing fancy, just pounding, slam-your-face-in, groove-laden post-thrash.

Luc-R-io

Unhatched Riolu Egg
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    In Summer - Josh Gad / Olaf

I am absolutely in love with the movie Frozen and especially the adorable wittle snowman Olaf :3

Years
  • Foxes - Let Go

She's that girl from Zedd's Grammy award-winning hit Clarity, and now she finally has some new solo material.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Der Ewige Sieg - Equilibrium.

One of my all-time favorite metal songs; love it. <3 Listening to this for about the fifteenth time today, haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back