• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

We gotta hoooold on, to what we got, it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not~

...god, I LOVE this song. It's one of those songs I can't help but since along to.

Years
    Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande and The Weeknd.

I have NOT heard this song before, either, and the music video just came out today so that I had to give a watch.

pkmin3033

...I'm going to have very strange dreams tonight. This song is one of those songs that gets in my head and refuses to be budged without the removal of half of my active brain cells.

pkmin3033

The menu theme for Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3...surprisingly catchy. But then, a lot of wartime songs shared that same trait.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    MisterWives- Reflections

I just discovered this band the other day. Man, their vocalist can really sing! What a beautiful voice! (And she is also very pretty and gorgeous too). And this is a fun song that is way too hard to not dance to!

Last edited:

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
    Drake-Take Care/Marvin's Room

When the feels go zero to 100 real quick, Take Care causes you to think about everything (and girl if you're Drake or just an average guy) that you left behind in previous times.

I'm just sayin' you could do better; tell me have you heard that lately?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The Mother We Share by CHVRCHES

Currently my fav song for like the past 4 months, CHVRCHES is just really good imo

pkmin3033

One of the nicer tracks from the Tales of Xillia 2 soundtrack; it's quite relaxing, yet also very melancholy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back