• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Sigma - Nobody To Love

One of those latest "popular" songs that I enjoy listening in radio from time to time.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Dance Gavin Dance - Strawberry Swisher pt. III

My favourite song at the moment, it's been on repeat for the last 3 weeks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yelawolf Ft Eminem & Wiz Khalifa - Hard Remix.

I enjoy a plethora of different genres, including hip hop. These guys kill it in this song!

Years
    My girlfriend took me to a Kings of Leon concert, so I'm listening to them a bit. There newest album Mechanical Bull has some awesome tracks.

Aside from that, Awesome Mix #1 from Guardians of the Galaxy. The soundtrack to that movie was almost a character itself.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Stuck In The Middle With You-Grateful Dead

It's a pretty good song; catchy tune BTW. I'm pretty sure nobody else has listened to this song...

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I can't stop listening to Stay With Me and Chandelier on loop. I'm really get way too in to whatever's popular.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    Stuck In The Middle With You-Grateful Dead

It's a pretty good song; catchy tune BTW. I'm pretty sure nobody else has listened to this song...
    whoa that's not the Grateful Dead!!!! that's Stealers Wheel I think, I just looked into it and there doesn't seem to be a cover or anything that the Grateful Dead did so yes I think you have made a slight error. (0: here 4 u.

"Terminus" ~ Unwound

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back