• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Latch by Disclosure with Sam Smith.

Very cool one, sounds like something that would be perfect for a nightclub or something.

Also, 1000th post in this thread. Cool.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I Can Hear The Heart Breaking As One - Ricky Eat Acid
    Album: Three Love Songs (2014)

This album needs a second listen from me. I feel like the first time I judged it too hard on the first few tracks and ended up just spamming In My Dreams We're Almost Touching, but this is... damn. Very good. Plus the Yo La Tengo reference is always nice. 8D

Years
  • Serj Tankian - Harakiri

I just got this album like 2-3 days ago, it's from 2012. I could've got it much sooner, listened to Elect the Dead only before.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • "Dumb I Sound" ~ Sufjan Stevens

I plan on going through his discog this week. I've listened to this album once before; it's okay, he's definitely trying to find his footing, but it's still quite pretty and the textures are nice.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Flight Through Jerusalem by Jesper Kyd

Assassinscreedost.jpg

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
    Years
  • Soundgarden- 4th of july

In my grunge mood again XD

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    Breaking Point - Parkway Drive

I just absolutely love this track. From the get go it's straight shredding, followed by heavy yet melodic verses packed with that punch you can expect from a great metalcore band. Couples with the lyrics, this song is great all over if you're a fan of metalcore music, or just great guitar work in general.

"In the days to come, in this, our final hour, we will witness the true depths of which HUMANITY CAN SINK! *guitar solo*
    HUMANITY CAN SINK!"

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Crossfire - Brandon Flowers

I missed listening to this song. Itunes wouldn't play it anymore, but in an effort to add more songs to the tablet, I re-obtained the song again.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    Honestly by Hot Chelle Rae

This is one of the bands whose lyrics can explain my life and I perfectly, whether it's how I handle things, the way I look at life, the things I do, I love this band for the simple fact that they can relate to a real person like me.

"Is it wrong that I got no problem with saying goodbye, is it wrong that I'm gonna be having the time of my life?"

And the answer is no. Good music. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back