• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Smallpools - Killer Whales

Been sometime since I've listened to this. IT's still great, catchy indie pop and I'm still excited for their debut album to drop!! I need more Smallpools songs!!!

Years
  • alt-J - Hunger Of The Pine

I'm going to be listening to a lot of stuff from this UK outfit's new album This Is All Yours all this week. Kinda interesting to see a Miley Cyrus sample thrown into this one.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Marina and The Diamonds - How To Be A Heartbreaker

My friend showed me this song a while ago, and I really liked it but I forgot all about it until I saw the Glee version of it haha. I like the original more though.

Years
  • Taylor Swift - Shake It Off

There's this part towards the end where it sounds like she's rapping. That's what killed this song for me, I can pretty tell 1989 is not going to be a great T-Swizzle record for me. Sorry Taylor, but I think she's gone downhill with this.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Magic Man - Honey

Very underrated band in my opinion. His voice is really soothing; can't wait to see them in November, going to be a fun concert (as they are co-headlining with Smallpools.)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Magic Man - Honey

Very underrated band in my opinion. His voice is really soothing; can't wait to see them in November, going to be a fun concert (as they are co-headlining with Smallpools.)

They were the opening act when I saw Twenty One Pilots and Panic! At the Disco in July! They were excellent!

Bastille - Of The Night

One of my favorite Bastille songs and honestly I'm gonna go nuts when I hear it live when I see them Saturday. One of the best mashups of two great 90s dance hits. So damn excited!!

Years
  • Kimbra - 90's Music

I can tell you that on my first listen to this I thought "this sounds nothing like Kimbra" but it definitely proved her latest album The Golden Echo took a big direction change compared to its predecessor Vows.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back