• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Fireball by Pitbull featuring John Ryan.

I've listened to this song more times than I can count and am not tired of it in the slightest. Ukelele and exotic trumpets ftw!

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Kayne West -- Black Skinhead

Yes. I am ashamed. Very, veryyy ashamed.

Years
  • Kanye West - Stronger

The only Kanye song I really like, from his 2007 album Graduation. Given the presence of Daft Punk's signature robot voices it's pretty clear it samples an iconic hit of theirs.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • ^That's a really good one, and I actually prefer his version of it to Draft Punk's own original.

Speaking of remixes/rehashes/mashups;
    Linkin Park/Eminem -- Violent Rhythm

One of the best tunes I discovered this year, even if it's not 'brand new.'

Sorbet

sυᴘᴇʀɪᴏʀвᴇт
    Years
  • Fergie - ''L.A. Love (La La La''

What's better than one of your childhood faves coming back after 7 years? (except for coming back with a slightly better song >_>)

Years
  • Youssou N'Dour & Neneh Cherry - 7 Seconds

I think I'll stay in the 90's for now, so here's another classic from said era.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back