• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Everything Changes - Staind

I love my mom for helping me realize who Staind was, because I am terrible with band names and totally forgot half of the songs that they do.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Alice Nine - shooting star

Such a pretty song. <3 I still can't believe these guys left PSCompany. It's so weird for me because they've been under them for years. PSCompany was such a big part of them. They've changed so much too. O_O The vocalist is no longer "Shou", but he calls himself "Show" instead.

Years
  • Mark Ronson - Feel Right (feat. Mystikal)

It's catchy but I think Mystikal went overboard with the cussing here, and that's why I wasn't a fan of it.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    faded in the morning time (acoustic) by unknown mortal orchestra
    release something new dammit

Years
  • Deadmau5 - My Pet Coelacanth

An extremely rare case for a Deadmau5 song, and that's the presence of the infamous F-bomb.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back