• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what are you Listening to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Lustknot. - THE ORIGIN OF THE END

The lead singer has dissociative identity disorder. :( These guys are an an indefinite hiatus because he's struggling. So, they are taking a break while he receives treatment and recovers. Anyway, they are REALLY good though.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Will.i.am - It's my birthday

The song is so catchy, but the video is just so horrible.

Years
    Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta

I find his new album To Pimp A Butterfly nothing more than a cussing overload, and by that I mean loads and loads of rude language so if that's not your thing, I heavily advise against getting it.

Years
    Bright by Echosmith.

Bet you didn't think we'd be hearing anything more from this family band after Cool Kids, no? And here they are with another one that somehow found its way onto the tail end of the chart.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
    Sufjan Stevens- Come On! Feel the Illinoise! [Part 1: The World's Columbian Exposition, Part 2: Carl Sandberg Visits Me]

I once mistook this song for a meaningless tribute to the city of Chicago, until I looked up the lyrics on Genius. Soofy is a legend.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    get up by ciara
    pretty sure i haven't heard that song since i came out the womb

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back