• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What are you most looking forward to in Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver?

Best Reigon?

• Johto

Votes: 127 84.1%
  • Kanto

Votes: 24 15.9%

• Total voters

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    The Jhoto Region! ^^ Jhoto was my absolute favorite and I played Silver everyday as a kid :D I also miss Team Rocket, they were awesome. HG SS Music Too! ^^

It's spelled Johto. Sorry if I come off as a snob.

The thing I'm looking most forward to is the musical remixes.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • I'd like to see Kanto in DS graphics, since it would look and feel different - and the first game I ever played was Leaf Green (It was the reason I got a DS)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    for me it would be the pokemon following you like in yellow version

Dawn_

Loves Manaphy <3
    Years
  • 2 see the difrent's between the old game and the new game,, And that I will be abel 2 catch my Favorite Mareep And 2 train itt in a Ampharos <>.<> Yay ^^ ,,,,

Years
  • i wanna see both kanto and johto in 3-d so i hope theyu have tohjo falls accesible!
    plus having little pokemon follow you would be cute! but are they all the same size?
    what happens if you got a typhlosion to follow you? would you be even able to see yourself?

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to everything.

I haven't seen Johto in a while now and I want to experience it again!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Can there really be an expectations if you saw the whole coverage on it? Either way only thing I'll be expecting is a clearer idea on the story.

Years
  • Hopefully they wont take stuff out like they did with Pokemon Crystal. I wonder if the Movie Arceus will serve the same purpose in the English version as it does in the Japanese version.

_Nidoking_

Aeris
    Years
  • Most exciting return?

What are you psyched about retuning in Heart Gold and Soul Silver? I dunno why, but I'm looking forward to SHUCKLE! :P

So yeah, what are you excited about, be it Pokemon, trainers, cities or even the soundtrack?

A bit early perhaps, but... bump.

Last edited:

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • RED, being able to explore Johto AND Kanto again and the new music. Thats some things i'm looking forward to...

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to catching Lugia and having it follow me around everywhere. That's just awesome, having the Beast of the Sea follow you.

I'm also looking forward to the return of the three legendary dogs, since they were awesome as well.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    honestly, i think im looking forward to the soundtrack most. I dont know why, but the only games I can play with sound are the R/B/Y and the G/S/C games. I cannot stand the D/P music. Its just too ringy, or that its hard to get the DS onto a certain volume you want, its to sensitive maybe

Back