• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are You Reading? (Manga and LNs and whatnot)

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Just been following One Piece, Gintama, Nisekoi, Prison School, Shokugeki no Souma, Tsujiura-san to Chupacabra, Koi to Uso and manhwa like Skill of Lure and Unbalance x3 these days. Priority list is as follows these days:

Shokugeki no Soma = Gintama > One Piece > Skill of Lure > Tsujiura-san > Prison School > Unbalance x3 = Nisekoi > Koi to Uso. :p Current arc in Shokugeki no Soma is super exciting. And things have been super damn amazing and exciting in Gintama for a while lmao.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    I don't read any manga but I am very interested in starting. I'm going to try to go with what I know first:

Keroro Gunso
    Detective Conan

Years
  • I'm Currently Reading:
    Boku No Hero Academia, Gintama, Black Clover, Bleach, One Piece, Ao no Exorcist, D. Gray Man (now that it has returned from it's hiatus), It's not my fault that I'm not popular(Watamote), and Hinomaru Zunou (Awesome Sumo manga).
    It's funny how I read more manga than i watch Anime even though i used to not be able to stand manga when i was younger lol.

Years
  • I'm steadily buying all of the translated volumes of Umineko right now. Episode 3 and the first volume of Episode 4 are on the way.
    I'm also rereading the VN with my friend, he really enjoys it so far, I can't wait to see his reactions to the wild ride he got himself on.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I'm steadily buying all of the translated volumes of Umineko right now. Episode 3 and the first volume of Episode 4 are on the way.
    I'm also rereading the VN with my friend, he really enjoys it so far, I can't wait to see his reactions to the wild ride he got himself on.

YES YES. DO THAT, YOU NEED IT IN YOUR LIFE.

derozio

Years
  • I got into Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria as well as Rokka no Yuusha light novels. I've read volume 1 of the former and volume 2 of the latter. I plan to continue Utsuro and I'll wait a while before I read any more Rokka novels. I'd like some more of them to be translated before I continue.

Thinking of picking up Oregairu light novels too. My patience is wearing thin right now. The wait for the third season/OVAs is too tough. :(

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I got into Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria as well as Rokka no Yuusha light novels. I've read volume 1 of the former and volume 2 of the latter. I plan to continue Utsuro and I'll wait a while before I read any more Rokka novels. I'd like some more of them to be translated before I continue.

HakoMari! I think you will enjoy it... and be one of those who asks for an anime adaptation that will clearly never come lol

Are RnY novels translated? I didn't know that!

So you want to be tormented with LN wait as well? :D

Are you referring to the LN getting officially translated? That's gonna hurt. I love stuff being licensed because I can finally get in and support the author, but it kills me when you have to wait until the release catches up with the unofficial translation (which will be probably abandoned by then).

derozio

Years
  • HakoMari! I think you will enjoy it... and be one of those who asks for an anime adaptation that will clearly never come lol

Are RnY novels translated? I didn't know that!
    Oh, I know the pain. There are series out there that I absolutely love but will never get an adaptation. So I'll just deal with it. :( Why, though, do you say it won't ever get an adaptation? I mean, there are these production houses that just pick up things if they deem it QUALITY material. Like, for instance, MAPPA picking up Ushio to Tora and Madhouse picking up Parasyte? I can hope, no? :b

And yeah, 3 volumes are translated and 4th is 80% or so done. Which is quite a bit of reading material if you consider the length of one volume (400ish pages). I haven't progressed further than volume 2 though :p

Are you referring to the LN getting officially translated? That's gonna hurt. I love stuff being licensed because I can finally get in and support the author, but it kills me when you have to wait until the release catches up with the unofficial translation (which will be probably abandoned by then).
    God. I just came to know that the LNs have been picked up by Yen Press. The fan translator guy is not abandoning the series as of yet but his translations are gonna be super slow now and he might just get rid of everything altogether as soon as he sees any indication of a cease and desist order coming his way. :( I never expected myself to run into a situation where I'll have to wait for a good while any course I take DDDDD:

Oh well. At least this means I'll be able to buy the translated novels. One day. I just hope they'd hurry up with it. GET YOUR ACT STRAIGHT, YEN PRESS >:U

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Are you referring to the LN getting officially translated? That's gonna hurt. I love stuff being licensed because I can finally get in and support the author, but it kills me when you have to wait until the release catches up with the unofficial translation (which will be probably abandoned by then).
    Not quite.
    Since Oregairu novels end at the EXACT same moment as anime, it means dero would get double the torture if he were to read them =D

derozio

Years
  • Not quite.
    Since Oregairu novels end at the EXACT same moment as anime, it means dero would get double the torture if he were to read them =D
    I was gonna start reading from AFTER when the anime ends. BUT. GOD. DAMN.
    Looks like I'm fated to wait. Any way I choose to go. TOO CRUEL.

I'm reading Utsuro no Hako these days. Currently starting fourth volume. This shizz is addictive. :3

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I watched the animes and enjoyed them so I am reading the mangas for Parasyte and Watamote. I have never read any manga before this, and I enjoy them both so far.

derozio

Years
  • Started reading Nana to Kaoru because why the hell not? BDSM, if consensual and fluffy like a romance, is okay with me. Even if the series sort of pushes boundaries sometimes and makes me mad, I still like it overall enough to read it. :p

And then I started another extremely risque series called Kenka Shoubai. It makes absolutely no sense and is stupid as hell but funny. Which is why I'm reading it. The most ridickulous first chapter I've ever read.

Years
  • Since my last post, I started and finished A Girls, and then started into Non Non Biyori.

Also still crawling through the first book of The Devil is a Part-timer. Just being lazy about reading it is all. It's quite fun.

Back