• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you reading?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • Just closed with reluctant but thorough satisfaction Sorcerer to the Crown by Zen Cho.

Winter

Years
  • Queen Victoria's Book of Spells – An Anthology of Gaslamp Fantasy. :]

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Started A War of Gifts by Orson Scott Card. It reads like officially published Enderverse fanfiction. What else can I say about it?

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • I am currently rereading another one of the Halo novels. The one I am reading is Halo The Cole Protocal by Tobias S. Buckell. The events in this book are set ten years after the start of the Human-Covenant War. (So the events of this book are set in the year 2535 since the Human-Covenant War started in the year 2525.)

Years
  • I'm reading The Red Tree by Caitlin Kiernan. Some kind of ghost story from what the back of the book says. So far it's kind of meh, but it's a quick enough read and it has good reviews so I'll give it a chance.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Currently reading:

First Meetings by Orson Scott Card - A collection of short stories that take place in the Enderverse. Includes the original short story, which is nice.

Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts - Standard romance novel. But I needed something light to read that didn't require much thought.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Talon by Julie Kagawa

I have great promise in finishing this. I'm a huge fanatic fanatic for dragons. <3 I also forgot to mention that I just got this book from Barnes & Noble today as well. If I enjoy these series, I might consider buying the other two books as well. ^^

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Right now I am reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austin.

I am a huge fan of classic literature, but I dunno... I am not really liking it so far. I think this is mainly because, as a lesbian, I am not really interested in young women trying to find themselves husbands. However, I will keep reading it to the end and see if it gets any better. It is supposed to be a funny book, but I don't think I have gotten to that part yet.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Already halfway through Speaker For the Dead by Orson Scott Card.

This used to be my favorite book until I found how just how many issues it has.

Winter

Years
  • Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke. How have I only just learn of this book now?

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Silence is Golden, the 3rd book part of the Storm and Silence series by Robert Their. The first 2 books are available to read for free on Wattpad whilst the other is on Radish Fiction. I totally recommend them, its not your usual romance story you usually find on Wattpad :)

Back