• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you THINKING right now?

pkmin3033

"Fuck, my stomach hurts...this is the last thing I need right now. Stop."

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦
Why do my attempts at making a diy kazoo fail?
What's the size of frames in Essentials' battle animation frames?
Why does foreground not display in the animation editor?
Should I even bother trying to develop a fan-game, if I might not be able to upload it due to poor internet connection?
Where do I get crumhorn soundfonts or VSTi?
Will I ever learn how to play different notes on that horn thing I did with a sawn bottle and a hose?
How can I move the battlers in the animation editor?
Oh gosh, I need the bathroom
WHY DO I KEEP FORSAKEN YAWNING?!?!?

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Thinking about it was pretty rude - or at the very least, incredibly insensitive - in retrospect of my last boss, though I love her, to have sat on her computer at work and look at all of the houses for sale and openly talked about them to me while she knew my tragic financial situation. I'm not really a sensitive person, but it kinda gets you down when you're wondering how you're gonna pay for your bills and get food but your boss who makes 5 times your pay and does half the work is sitting at the computer looking at 500K houses like that's the biggest problem in her life.

Last edited:
Years
Thinking about it was pretty rude - or at the very least, incredibly insensitive - in retrospect of my last boss, though I love her, to have sat on her computer at work and look at all of the houses for sale and openly talked about them to me while she knew my tragic financial situation. I'm not really a sensitive person, but it kinda gets you down when you're wondering how you're gonna pay for your bills and get food but your boss who makes 5 times your pay and does half the work is sitting at the computer looking at 500K houses like that's the biggest problem in her life.

That is really insensitive of her. /: I'd have been upset too.

thinking abt the iPhone XS i'll be getting on friday

johnsonraider

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 20, 2018
I was traveling in train in morning time, a girl seeing me last 10 minutes i don't know. But When I saw, she is continue seeing me, she is also discussing on call with someone.

SO I decide to see this girl, but she is continue to seeing me. I everyday travel in train every morning I don't see this girl in train. She is collage student.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Thinking about me and Korrina dressed as princesses *eye roll* adorable~<3 she would be totally hot in a princess dress i think o////o

Years
how i wish i could just get this dumb ffxiv raid done already, but it's so rarely done the queue for it is always at least 30 minutes, even for a healer on a midday weekend
can't imagine dps queue time

how i wish i wasn't such a shy person and could tell a specific person what i want to tell them.

Back