• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you THINKING right now?

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • I'm thinking about eating ice cream.

I'm also thinking about how weird i'm finding this one member on this forum o_o;; Won't say who, but i'm kinnnnda seeing them differently now than I at first saw them cuz I was so happy to find another korrina fan lol

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    tomorrow is monday and i have to actually be an adult and go to work

Years
  • I'm thinking should I apply for this new job? Not thrilled about the consignment shop, but at least it is quaint and intimate, all of the girls there are sweet, and cool fashions do come in. But moving on up to a bigger busy chain and not even having clothes or antiques around me, only a computer and money sounds dull for me.

I am capable of making a good impression, but am much more shy than people realize. Even though the team I have met is friendly I think it would be dizzying in this space. I'd smie on the outside but inside I would be going crazy. In my heart I just don't think I am the best fit. Then again who is? We all have to do things we don't want to sometimes whether it is school, work or a family situation.

I barely make ends meet, so I would be foolish not to take this. I have a family that needs me and pets, so I should contribute as much as I can. My mother is on disability. Nobody is really pressuring me to move up, but I know it is the right thing to do. I have already been underachieving for years.

I just wish there was a way that I could make more money while doing something I love. I'm happiest when something is aesthetically-pleasing to me, even more if I can create. But there is nothing like that around here, you bag groceries in this town, wash dishes at a fast food joint or work at a department store or supermarket. There aren't a lot of options in this town.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • A cold front with rain is a lovely gift for this momentous occasion which happens to be on a Monday. It's fun to relish a sudden change in weather that many people would lament. I even walked to class without a jacket just to soak it all in.~

Back