• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing now?

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
Years
  • I just thought I'd come back to say I'm not naked.

I expect a party with cake and streamers for this.

I'm in a shirt and skirt, in case anyone's wondering.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • White hollister shirt, blue jeans, tan colored boots, a blue plaid shirt and a St. Louis Blues ball cap.

Years
  • Lounging around in my pyjamas, which consists of a matching yellow t-shirt with yellow shorts :3 Will be wearing athletic wear in about 30 mins. XD

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I got dressed this morning by putting on pajamas again. I'm not going anywhere today. /effort.

A white hoodie with some rhinestone design that's been half-eaten by the wash.
    Baby blue tank top.
    Light pink plaid, pleated skirt. (Try saying that a few times fast.)
    And matching light pink socks. :3

Years
  • I'm wearing my black college sweatpants and my red Coca-Cola t-shirt. It's raining and its a lazy day :3

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • The pleasures of no work today has me wearing a gray shirt and black/white shorts. However, the Canadian cold is becoming ever so more cruel, so I'm thinking to slip into my black sweat pants.

Years
  • Some plaid pajamas for tonight. Cozy attire. ^^

Plaid! For some reason, it's not a very popular pattern amongst the general population :( I don't understand why...

Wearing my pyjamas, as always when I'm at home, that consists of American Eagle winter-themed short shorts + t-shirt with a bunny who's name I do not remember...

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • at the moment...

Japan football jersey - black shorts with yellow stripes - white socks

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Right now I'm wearing a off-white t-shirt with thin electric blue and navy blue stripes from Arizona Jean Co, Levi black/grey tapered jeans (though they're so slim they look skinny) , white and orange low cut socks, and grey and black Converse mid-tops.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Blue/white pants, a sort of tag with the icon/name of a metal band, and an old black pullover hoodie. So, aside from the tag, normal nighttime clothes for me.

It technically is very early morning over here. Give me a break. I:

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm in my bed trying to get tired enough to fall asleep so I'm just wearing a bra. A black lacey bra if you really wanna know.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Im at my internship so im wearing my brown sweatshirt with "S.Oliver" in white letters on the front, a plain black thsirt under that, a pair of blue jeans and my blue and white nike sneakers (:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I'm wearing a yellow old tshirt with cat whose wearing pink specs and blue and brown checked shorts.

Back