• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What console are you playing Pokemon X/Y on?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Right now I'm using a blue 3DS XL I'm borrowing from a friend but soon that should change. I have enough money to buy a 3DS of my own and will be getting an XL myself in the next week or two. Likely a blue one, but if possible , I'll take a special blue or red Pokemon XL. Any XL will be okay though.

Years
  • I play on a standard black 3ds. I use my son's blue 2ds when I am cloning. We bought him the 2ds for the reason that Elements1 said, he has a tendency to step on/play rough with things and I have already seen him break the top screen off of my wife's old DSi. Did not want that to happen again. lol

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Originally an aqua blue 3DS I bought a few years back. Then I gave that to my boyfrined and went out and bought a pearl pink 3DS three weeks ago or so since FutureShop had them on for 125$ ("cost," but out of stock) so I went to The Source and they price-matched it for me (was honestly surprised that they did lol!).

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I have this 3DS!

What console are you playing Pokemon X/Y on?

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I play on my standard black 3DS that I got soon after the 3DS was released.

Years
  • I have a white 3DS XL (which doesn't seem a common choice!).

Its from a bundle that came with Mario Kart on it. Plus it matches my tablet and phone :D

I would have preferred Pink to match my DS lite but oh well!

WonderfulWhiscash

Murderous Magikarp
    Years
  • i've got a 3DS XL that's black on the inside and blue on the outside, with Y downloaded onto it, and I love it. I have no intentions of getting another one, partly because I have finite amounts of money, and partly because I love my 3DS- my poor old DS Lite hardly gets any use now, save GBA games...

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I have this 3DS!

What console are you playing Pokemon X/Y on?

I've got this one, too.
    I have difficulty staring at a bright screen with a black border for too long, so it wasn't much of a competition, lol. Picked the one that's white inside, and I've come to like the light pink. Most of my other consoles are black so it's a nice change. :3

'Course, it helped that I had some scrap pink satin fabric and some quilted lining, so I made it a cute little matching "carry case" to cover it and keep it safe from scratches in my purse. Everything worked out in the end. :)
    (Aside from the fact that.. now I want to make a better case, with the ability to carry games..)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I play the games on my 3DS (the green, original one). Have it since release and it did its job quite well, considering the hundreds of hour on my Pokemon X. xD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I play on an aqua blue 3DS. I got it when the system was first released because I needed a new DS anyhow. I thought about getting a 3DS XL but don't have the money to spend on a spare device that I don't need.

Back