• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you do when PC was down?

What did you do these days?

• I didn't care, I'm not too attached to PC

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • I was a little worried, but I could contact my friends in other ways

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I was worried, I feared that PC would never recover

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • I PMed a staff member twice a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I keep refreshing the page and hoping that it would work

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • OMG PC has died! The end of the world is near! *Jumps through the window*

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Went to other forums, including my own -- which I actually had time to get up in the downtime.

That and actually did my homework for once.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I sat ina corner and cried all day. Well not really, I got addicted to Flyff, was all bummed with Mr.May, stopped making my team, learned how to draw anime people...

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    While PC was down i started my own Forums for Pokemon Shiny Silver, I worked on my hack and talked with my staff, DP master 92 had a virus

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I knew that PC was going to be down because of the announcement made on the LJ community. But when the forums wouldn't load after a day, I refreshed the page for a while. Finally, I came to the conclusion that the forums weren't coming back anytime soon.

I worked my job; I went to school; I did two essays for American Literature class; I read three books; I wrote some fanfiction; I cleaned my room; I headed back to the other forums I used to haunt before PC became my "home".

All in all, I did what I would have done if PC wasn't so addicting. =< But I'm glad it's back.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    Okay, some of you guys really look like you don't have a life besides PC...Of course it wasn't nice that PC was down, but I hope for you you have a life with your IRL friends. I mean, c'mon, I play Pokémon for fun, and mostly when I'm bored, but if I want to do things with friends, they'll go first, for sure...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I looked to see if it was back most days. I even asked my GF when I wasn't even able to get on the computer if it was back. I don't really do much when PC isn't around. It is only website I come to regular as I don't like my space and stuff like that.

I had a theory it was to do with money so I was right. XD

Seremiya

Love Serenity
    Years
    I did the same things I do when the PC is up and running. lol I don't spend loads of time this forum so the downtime affected me very little. I only noticed it was down two days ago, next time I came on it was working again.

Cabellero©

So much PokéCenter job offers
    Years
    "OMG PC has died! The end of the world is near! *Jumps through the window*"
    Yep, PC is pretty much what I do on most of my free time... even though I'm new, I normally don't post as to looking. :3

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I was so bored on the fourth day

Day 4, zanacross's room has become so messy tring to find something to day.

He is laying still on the floor, He may be dead. I will poke him.
    "Ughhhh Go away, PC's dead im in mourning"

Thats what i was like

Cabellero©

So much PokéCenter job offers
    Years
    I personally thought it was the end of the world.
    I was soooooo bored! But once I get on MSN, everyone (while I was offline) screams "PC IS UP!!!!" and then my... eye drums hurt... :3

Lash

Years
    All I did was hang out at Serebii, hang out at Myspace from time to time, listen to music, play Jak3, and hang out with friends; I had to do everything possible to keep from committing suicide going major stir crazy ;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I spent the whole time doing homework, writing midterms, and playing video games. In that order.

:|

Years
    PC was down, and I'm like "should I really give a care?" :\ During the downtime I spent most of my time drawing and browsing about on deviantART, and I forgot PC even existed. Hah.

Last edited:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Personally checking out my xanga site and edit stuffs..

Back