• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want for Christmas?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I haven't wanted anything for Christmas since I was 16 years old.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
    I don't really want anything other than money. It's impossible for me to scrape together a list lol (since I was 12 or so). I want Omega Ruby for my b-day, and there isn't anything else, really. Maybe the new COD game because all my friends are getting it- but let's be real here- it's not that much different than all the other COD games.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Honestly I don't really...want anything. If I want something I can just buy it...

My parents keep asking me and my boyfriend for ideas on what to get us, and that's what we keep trying to explain to them, lol.

Every time I try to come up with something to tell them, it either ends in, "That's too expensive to ask for," or, "That's cheap. I can just buy it myself."

pkmin3033

What I'd like most for Christmas is Dragon Age: Inquisition on PS3 (would be PS4, but since I've got the other two on PS3 I'll strive for platform unity) which I believe I'm getting, so I'm quite happy with whatever else people get for me.

Although I'd quite like a new iPod Nano - my touch has completely had it - and the Infinity hardcover TPB looks nice, and it's fairly affordable as well, for a graphic novel. A cushion to rest my laptop on would be delightful, as would a new external harddrive, to store my excess anime on...there's a lot of it. At least one tin of shortbread - I'll probably wind up with three or four by year's end, as they tend to go on sale - and some hairbands. I'd love a Key of Clow necklace, but I highly doubt I'll get that. There are also a few games I haven't bought which I won't buy, just in case people want to get me those.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My parents keep asking me and my boyfriend for ideas on what to get us, and that's what we keep trying to explain to them, lol.

Every time I try to come up with something to tell them, it either ends in, "That's too expensive to ask for," or, "That's cheap. I can just buy it myself."

Exactly! I mean, I just find it easier to buy even the simplest objects like clothes or even video games because I have a job that leaves me with some extra money that allows me to do so. Nowadays, I see myself as very greedy when I tell my parents what I want, when I'm the one that should be buying better things for them. xD

Years
    The new Hoenn remakes, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire of course. I so would have gotten them on my birthday but they had to become the third main series Pokemon games in a row to be released after my birthday in recent years, after Black 2/White 2 and X/Y.

It's always a tradition I keep updated with the latest Pokemon games plus I want to return to my childhood.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
    We're not actually getting the remakes this year becuase my big brother Robert says that he just think that it's just a copy of the originals. Something is wrong with him. For me? Well I can tell that I want a lava lamp this Christmas, and also some more Garfield books to complete my collection. Garfield comics take up about 1/3 of the bookshelf in my bedroom.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I really just could use coffee gift cards. I'm out often and I enjoy picking up a coffee or a tea. Especially when I'm out with friends we just seem to gravitate towards getting a coffee at some point. And yeah that **** adds up after a while... I usually get medium ice coffees from dunks which is almost 2.70 now and when I go to Starbucks the coffee I want is about 3 bucks, teas too end up being over two dollars and on top of that I tip about every other time. So it's nice having gift cards just to save me the 2-3 bucks a couple times a week.

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    Can't really go wrong with money...even if the most likely thing I'm using it on is a new coat or something, or maybe a new DAC/Amp for my headphones if I can scrape enough extra.

I don't really want much. Ever since I got older the obligatory Christmas list just kept getting smaller and smaller.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Hmm...what I want....I want an Xbone, new shoes since my old ones are falling apart, a million dollars, a house on the beach, and a Black Lotus MTG card.

Years
    I want a gaming headset, the Link Nendoroid, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, and a steam gift card.
    I also want a New 3DS, but it's not out in America yet. Plus I want to see if they'll make a special Majora's Mask 3D New 3DS XL because I would buy that immediately. {XD}

DeeOtter

Woah, what goes here...
    Years
    I wouldn't mind a macro lens for my camera. I found that taking pictures of insects and teeny tiny things would be a lot easier with a lens that can focus at a closer range.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Honestly I don't really...want anything. If I want something I can just buy it...

This. Dad still asks me what I want and I always tell him just give me some money to put in my savings. Other than that all I ever want for Christmas is people I can be with but that never happens. Perhaps next year after I've settled in a new community I'll have enough local friends (maybe even a boyfriend if I'm incredibly lucky) that I'd be able to see one during the holidays. At the very least I have an aunt out there.

Back