• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your username mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2009
    counter strike source commander.

I player counter strike source. not to sure why I added commander on there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    A monkey, only misspelled on purpose, that likes to set things on fire? I don't know, I've never given it much thought. I'm sure it made some sort of sense when I registered it over five years ago. Ah, the creativity of a fourteen year old. -_-;

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Ineffable. I rather like the meanings of my username. Very fitting, dontcha' think?

Incapable of being expressed; indescribable or unutterable.
    Not to be uttered; taboo.
    Not to be spoken because of its sacredness.

WolowizarD

We're on a mission from God
    Years
  • It's the twitter name of Howard Wolowitz, a character from "The Big Bang Theory"

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • My name means a glitched soul--------------- missing no basically.
    Missing no's ghost form is a glitched soul. Which is what my name means.

Dj2030

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    Dj is my name.
    and the 2030 is how many Pokemon battles I won in a row. :)

sadly, I just Breed now. Battling got boring :P

lol

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Well my name is a verb, and it is pronounced like pain but of course with an f.

Otherwise, it means to pretend or falsify. I've used that nick for about 7 years now at various forums etc.

It was a shortened version of my original nick of 'feigned anarchist' and furthermore, I was using the thesaurus at the time for a synonym to 'pretender' which I believe I was looking up, because of the tv show of the same name (as opposed to having the nick 'The Pretender'), though I think I just randomly thought of the extra portion of anarchist.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • .Aero

Well it started with AeroForce22 a long time ago on Xbox Live. I wanted an interesting name that had to do with my favorite band: Aerosmith. Then I decided to throw "Force" on there because I was (sadly) digging DragonForce. 22 Is my favorite number, so I slapped that puppy on.

So now, I like to twist the meaning of "AeroForce" by saying Aero Force One is the fan club for Aerosmith (which it is!) even though that's not the reason I chose the name.

I really wanted something more mature now, and since I hit 1,000 posts, I celebrated with a name change. Aero was already taken, HECK, ÆRO was already taken.

So I threw the period on there and it actually has a nice smooth look to it. ;D I love it just as much as I love Aerosmith. :D

Years
  • I was searchling for a Pokémon forum, and one came up that sounded cool. (Pokémon Fan Universe) I soon realised I needed a username (I was eight at the time). I went to this Random Username generator. The first thing that came up was 'The Sphere [INSERT RANDOM NUMBERS HERE]'. Then, I changed it to 'The Spherical'. In need of a noun, I just chose my favourite element, Ice. And that was it. It started out as TheSphericalIce, then SphericalIce, and from then on, it was Spherical Ice. Stayed with me since that. And that's it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back