• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What fandoms are you in?

Years
    • Seen today
    Pokemon is the only one I actively discuss things in. (because this forum is nice).

I'm in a chess group.

I also like pro wrestling/martial arts stuff but those communities give me a headache.

I'm also in a Dragon Quest discord server.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • For me, being in a fandom means I'm talking in it or contributing to the discussions. So stuff that I'm into but just aren't interested enough to talk about publicly wouldn't count.
    That being said...

Pokemon, I've gotten into chatrooms when I was younger and one forum in my teenage years and now this one, and I've followed it all super actively.
    RWBY, surprisingly, while I was in high school from Volume 4 to Volume 8, a lot of discussion and a few off-topic forum threads. I don't really consider myself part of the fandom anymore though.
    BanG Dream, I got into it maybe 4 or 5 years ago when the game was still new, played and posted about it daily and interacted a lot with its Instagram community.
    Love Live, of course, which I've been into for probably 4 years. I interacted with both the Instagram and Twitter communities for it, wrote blog articles on it, shared that with several people on those two social media platforms along with Reddit, followed a couple streamers, watched most of the Aqours lives, and actively played SIFAS daily for most of its lifetime.
    New Game, which I got into before the previous two but didn't really start interacting with the community by openly discussing it and joining the discord server and being there for a while.
    FFXIV, I'll contribute to discussions, watch things like the live letters, play the new updates the day they release, participate in the seasonal events, and participated in the server test they ran a few weeks ago.
    And Machikado Mazoku, which I got into just a couple months ago but I'm already in love with it and discussing the manga and how eager I am for any crumb of an update I can get my hands on T^T

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Heartstopper, Elden Ring!

I do like my share of Elden Ring and queer romance :)

Years
  • Mostly FE, but I really try and avoid fandom in general and just connect with a few friends because the bigger the fandom, the more you're likely to run into assholes.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Pokemon - Since 1999. Although, I wasn't active in the online communities until much later. My parents did not allow me to register to forums for four years after that and for some reason I didn't start joining specifically Pokemon forums for several years more in 2007.

My Little Pony (collector community NOT the brony one) - I played with them when I was a little girl, but I did not keep that up through my teens, it was after that where I got interested again and really started collecting.

The Sims - Since 2004. I first played The Sims in 2003 on consoles, but did not like it. For some reason I tried it on PC in early 2004 and then became addicted. I first joined communities in 2004. I became a modder and CC creator in late 2019.

I think these are my main ones. You'll see me sometimes in various others as well, such as FFXIV (since 2020), Nintendo in general (I've played since I was a little girl), The Legend of Zelda (been playing since early 00s, first joined Zelda forums in 2006), and One Piece and anime in general (since roughly 2007).

Bay

Years
  • Like Corrin I'm also in the FE fandom, though mostly Fire Emblem Three Houses (about late 2019-early 2020) as I did several fanfics, followed a lot of folks on Twitter and Tumblr, and joined a few servers based on that particular game. Pokemon (since 2006) counts too as I'm still discussing that series with other folks. Did loads of Pokemon fanfics too, though not as much as anymore.

Back