• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game(s) are you nostalgic for?

Emilia

~ free falling
Years
  • Pokémon White/Platinum, all the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games, all the Sly Cooper games, Petz Catz 2, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue,.. theres a lot but those are definitely the biggest ones :D
    OH also Free Realms.. it shut down years ago but remembering it and all the fun I had counts right? :o

Years
  • When I come up with nostalgic titles without over thinking it, three come to mind. OG Halo, came out when I was 7 and was my first experience with a FPS game, I remember the Flood freaking me the hell out, though. 😂

Second, Pokemon Emerald, got it for my 9th or 10th birthday and it was the only time I ever got the guide book and I had so much fun with it.

Last one would be Fire Emblem: Awakening, first FE game I ever played and I put like 700 hours into it exploring all of the different DLC and support conversations, great game. Holds up too, I still play it from time to time.

Years
  • Solatorobo

The world is too beautiful and while the combat style is a little rough, I like the directions they took it.

Oni

Fighting game mixed in with platforming and shooting.... Kinda works. :D

and if I had a third of more, about everything in the list in Gamer's Obscurea I posted about + a few other games other folks put in there.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Definitely almost all my childhood games.
    The classics like Pokemon, FF7, (some)Mario, (some)Sonic, Oddworld, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Yugioh Forbidden Memories. I can still easily recommend these to anyone today, others might not hold up as well but I can definitely still enjoy with my nostalgia goggles on like older Harry Potter games, older spiderman games, Disney ps1 games like Toy story 2 Monsters inc tarzan etc.

With Mario/Sonic while they're mostly all good games, they're just not all nostalgic for me, only the ones I spent a lot of time playing in my childhood are!

There are also some more niche more unknown games I find nostalgic too!

Years
  • I spent a major part of my childhood playing the Sega Genesis with Sonic games. They were so cool. Also, Dynamite Headdy and Bubsy were cool to me too. I had a lot of Disney games for the Genesis but forgot which ones specifically. That one Tiny Toons games too, Buster Bunny something Lol. My brother better still have that Sega Genesis we had because it's no where in my mom's house.

Back