• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Games are you looking forward to in 2015?

Years
    I'm quite surprised that me and Dragon are the only ones looking forward to Splatoon, while everyone else hasn't added it, along with Codename STEAM, on their list. I thought you guys wanted Nintendo make new IPs rather than "rehashes"?

I briefly forgot about Codename S.T.E.A.M. and this has been remedied. I'm honestly not that interested in Splatoon, though.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    Evolve
    Majora's Mask
    Shelter 2
    That one LoZ Wii U game
    Yoshi's Wooly World
    Batman Arkham Knight
    Saint's Row: Gat Out of Hell
    Dragon Ball Xenoverse
    No Man's Sky
    theHunter: Primal
    Splatoon
    Might No. 9
    GTA V for PC master race

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    It's all about FF Type-0 and the slim possibility of FXV coming out at the end of the year?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The Legend of Zelda for Wii U. Because, it's Zelda and I'm TRIFORCE89. So, yeah... you see how that works.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D. Because I love that game.

Splatoon, because it looks like crazy, simple fun.

Sir Codin

This is the RPG that we deserve.

Also:

- Bloodbourne
    - Zelda Wii U
    - Dragonball Xenoverse
    - Dark Souls II: Scholars of the First Sin
    - Torment: Tides of Numenera

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Even though I don't have a PS4, I'm thinking of getting one just for bloodborne.

I also want Legacy of the Void out as well.

And Scholar of the First Sin.

And more Bloodborne. That game is so amazing by the looks of it so far.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
    Overwatch:

Honestly, I'm really pumped for Blizzard's foray into the fps genre. The game's graphics look superb and there's also the that that there are close to 12 classes which provides a lot of variety and the controls also look crisp and excellent.

Arkham Knight:

Because I'm Batman!!!!​

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Looking forward to Zelda U and Majora's Mask 3D. Splatoon seems kind of interesting as well, so I may end up checking that out from work and deciding from there on whether or not I'll pick it up. I might do the same with Kirby as well. I like regular platforming Kirby games and don't really want to deal with the line drawing, but I never played Canvas Curse so I guess I should at least try out Rainbow Curse beforehand to see if I like the gameplay style. Also looking forward to any Pokemon related news we may get next year. We have been getting a Pokemon main series game every year at this point, so I'm eager to see if that trend will continue. I've been really impressed with the consecutive releases as well (BW2, XY, ORAS) and think these are some strong games, so I'm hoping the series only goes up from here.

I'm also really looking forward to the New 3DS and the release of Xenoblade Chronicles for the system. After that announcement, I passed on picking up the Wii version of the game because I'm a really on-the-go and away-from-home kind of person, so my ideal gaming is handheld and I'd have a better chance of finishing the game on a 3DS. Now that I think about it, this is probably what I'm most excited for along with future Pokemon announcements.

2015 is going to be a great year overall, though.

The Legend of Zelda for Wii U. Because, it's Zelda and I'm TRIFORCE89. So, yeah... you see how that works.

yeah no i don't get it why triffy why

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I forgot about Batman: Arkham Knight. That's probably going to be something I'll cave and get a PS4 for. I hope there's a nice bundle for that

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Actually...I just realised how many games are coming out next year. Uh oh. Anyway, the big one for me is The Witcher 3. I'm a massive fan of the series, and the books. I'm even thinking of giving the TV show a go... That said, there's plenty more games I have on my wishlist for next year. It feels weird talking about a new large scale RPG now that I'm still playing Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Also really looking forward to Zelda U, naturally. Hopefully things look up for that though, I'm not sure how much I'm liking what I'm seeing of the gameplay. However it's early Alpha so we'll see. GTA V for PC is a big one also. I skipped over GTA V spoilers completely for the last year and will be coming into the experience with fresh eyes, which is something I can't wait for. Plus, mod support. Arkham Knight is something I'm looking forward to, even though I do feel that much of the Arkham games are sameish. They're consistently enjoyable, but I don't find much replay value in them personally. So in the same skeptic view, I'm awaiting Tom Clancy's The Division. Ubisoft have had a terrible this year, their most successful title being South Park: The Stick of Truth. So who knows how good The Division will be in the end.

Lastly, I'm looking forward to Rise of the Tomb Raider. However I'm not sure if it's been officially announced on other platforms for 2015 due to the timelock that Microsoft have so acutely bought for it.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Mighty No. 9 is the main thing I'm looking forward to right now. Most of the games I was tracking have been released recently so I don't know much about what's coming next year.

Back