• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Gender Is Your Character?

What gender is your character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I tend to swap around.
    The girls tend to have better looks, except for maybe Brendan in R/S/E.
    They were about the same.

Sapphire: I started as a girl, I keep restarting it whenever I go back to it, but whatever.
    Ruby: Started as a boy, Restarting I it everytime I go back to it.
    Enmerald: Boy
    Diamond: Boy
    Pearl: Girl
    Platinum: Dawn was MUCH better looking, but I chose Lucas. Boy.

I think I just might go as girl in SoulSilver, since she has more appeal than Gold.

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    Well, I just happen to be one of the freaks playing as teh opposite gender

I have called myself Sal~

Oяiginal

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    A guy, not only because I'm a guy but because if information were to leak in my school I use a girl to play as well.... there goes my rep

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    I play as a boy, even though I don't like Lucas' hat. The reason being that I tried replaying with a girl, but failed at everything because I was so bored of the game by then. I chose the boy originally because I'm a boy. :P

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    I had always picked the guy but after my first playthrough of platinum I picked the girl. The guy starts to lose appeal to me because he changes so little in appearance from game to game. They look a bit uninspired and reused in comparison to the girls, and the red hat, black shirt, black hair and blue pants formula starts to wear a bit thin with me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    i voted boy but he has a stupid hat and a huge head he looks cool in HG/SS thou.

Rain

Years
    I always pick the girl on my first run through the game, since I am a girl.
    Very shocking, I know.
    I'm replaying as the guy now, but I wish I had chosen the girl again.

Back