• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What have you done that 99% of the forum hasn't?

ElGuapoAssassin

Lord Of Dragons
    Years
    As the title suggests, come on in and brag about what you've done that you're pretty sure 99% of your fellow members here have not. I think this would be a great way to share some of your life experiences and get to know each other better.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I am like the queen of the blindies. I know like 20 of them personally. I also made a game for blindies too. Blah.

Uh... I also have a job in my field? lol

I was an admin on another site and I got banned off that site.

That's all I can think of on the top of my head.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I can comfortably say this with all confidence.

Been a moderator for over a year.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Based on a previous thread I posted in, I'm going to say spent more time on my pokemon games. (500+ hours is probably my minimum time on a single save)

Years
    In real life, I could say that not once have I ever broken a bone in my body.. but I've also started my own IRC server as well, which eventually formed into a very small IRC network when another person I've known for a while started one up and we linked together.

Years
    In real life, I could say that not once have I ever broken a bone in my body.. but I've also started my own IRC server as well, which eventually formed into a very small IRC network when another person I've known for a while started one up and we linked together.
    Me neither! (Touch wood..)

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    Hmmm I'm pretty sure people have done some of these sports but, not all of them like me XD

I've played Football, Baseball, Track, Cross Country, Basketball, Golf, Soccer, Wrestling, and Tennis all competitively

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I've seen Olli. Too many feathers.

A special unique thing hmm... I've high-fived Simon Neil and shook hands with Matt Shadows? I would assume (and hope!) that not many people have done either of these!

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    I guess technically my job is to kill people, if jobs count. I also had a opportunity when I was younger to bowl world-wide against other countries top youth bowlers, I declined the opportunity because at the time I was afraid of planes.

Back