• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What have you done that 99% of the forum hasn't?

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I know exactly what Bulgaria is, because in 2 days, our borders will be widely open to Bulgarians and Romanians.
    Our borders are already widely open for Poles, Turks, Moroccans, Wogs, Germans, and what not.
    Yep, Netherlands really is an Import-dependent country.
    You might, but that doesn't mean the majority does.

Just like ours are open to Syrian immigrants, gypsies, Turks, etc...

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    I've written my own book with more in the pipeline, and I sell it at all major e-tailers.

I've met Bill Nighy.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I pretty sure 99% of the forum has not tried writing an novel.
    *Cough* *Cough*

I'm almost done with mine. Writer's block is hitting heavy with this chapter, I'm afraid, but I'm expecting to be done with my first book within the next three chapters. Is it publish worthy? Heck no! Am I going to work on it until it is? Heck yes! :D

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
    Oh, I just thought of a pretty good one. I've bowled a 300 game twice and an 800 series once. :3

I watched your Avatar and Signature GIF for far too long xD Awesome movie and amazing actress (Jennifer Lawrence <3)

I used to race motocross competitively. Even went to a national championship race in 2005 or 2006, but I got taken out off the start and didn't place too well :P

Years
    I've read Guro manga. Don't know what it is? It is one of the sickest, most disgusting genre EVER.
    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=guro

And you'd probably regret ever reading even a single chapter of any Guro manga if you do stumble upon one sometime. Me? I read five out of six chapters of a manga called 'Death Face' by Uziga Waita (name literally comes from japanese for 'the maggots have gushed forth'). Only five because I'd read five and they contained violent imagery like rape, dismemberment, slashing up a woman's insides, impregnating her and then tearing her apart and squashing up her fetus and ****. And then I see the chapter title for the sixth chapter 'Cockroaches'.

Okay, I think I knew what was in store. The sick **** would probably make the characters have cockroaches and stuff coming out of people's bodies and that's...I'd have puked. So I skipped over that.

Still, I DID read all of that because I was curious. As to how sick an imagination a person can really have. Mr. Waita exceeded my expectations and then some in the sickness department.

Either way, preeeeeeeeeety sure barely a few users if none at all have seen any guro yet.

V-Create

You have no power here
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2014
    I don't know about y'all but I'm pretty sure 99% of you don't poledance haha because most of you are guys.. except if you're into that then you go you sexy thang;)

That and I eat fruits with salt+vinegar mixed concoction. Grapes,mangoes,oranges,guava.. EVERYTHING!

and for ^ post, that's awesome man.. I mean, as long as you don't act on that ****. I sometimes read those stuff, not manga, but in books or fanfiction but yeah dude, I bet that's mildly disturbing for some people.​

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    As a student on work experience I got to help the nurses and doctors in the operating theater while they were operating on an old man. :D

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Creating Console games, I guess that's the only thing I've done what even more than 99% of the others here didn't.

Hmm you may be wrong there ;3 I've done hat too! But we're still the minority! Lol

and like Hikari, I've cracked over 10 k posts :3

Moved across the ocean by myself not for educational purposes.

Had 3 of my loved ones die last year. I hope no one else on this forum has to fall under this category :c even one death is a hard thing for anyone to deal with.

i got my picture on the official konami website this year too.

probably other stuff too! I can't remember it

Years
    Hmm lets see.. I live in Florida and have never been to Disney World. Most people by now that live in Florida go to Disney World.

Years
    I play ice hockey, which I think only one other person here might. Thinking about how many members belong to PC, that should easily make us the 1%.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I've visited Florida four times, and three out of those four times I've been to Disney! Went this year and didn't enjoy the Disney part of it, I'm afraid I'm too old for that now. ;;

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    I once broke my right leg and my right hand, and hurt my right eye all in one accident.

I once accidentally bumped into a hobo (it was night and he startled me). As I was slowly opening the door to check if he was okay, I hit a person speeding through on his motorcycle. I went to see if both were okay; the hobo threw a rock on my car (missed the car completely) and ran away with the wind and the motorcycle guy laughed, hugged me and continued on. After all that, I went back to my car, a bit surprised and confused about what just happened. I turned my car back on, went on reverse and hit and killed a stray dog. I doubt that happened to anyone.

I once got hit by a snowball on my 'special' place so hard that I screamed so loud and started dancing around like a mad man. While doing that, I smashed my head onto a thick tree log and passed out.

I met Yaya Toure, Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko in one hour in Manchester.

Back