• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What I ate today part 2

Sirfetch’d

Super popular thread that definitely should be brought back!

Basically just post about what you ate throughout the day or what you are currently eating! Feel free to go into as much detail about the food as you wish. I'll start!

For breakfast I had some very tasty pancakes and bacon that mom made. For lunch I had a turkey sandwich that was OK but kinda dry :c and for dinner I had pizza! :D

Years
  • - A not very tasty brownie and a V8 energy juice drink thing
    - Delicious 6in chicken enchilada sub from Subway
    - A chocolate chip bagel with hazelnut cream cheese spread
    - Italian sub thing from Jimmy John's (another sandwich??)
    - Munching on some strawberry Creme Savers for dessert

In conclusion, way too many calories probably...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • - Vegemite on toast with a hot chocolate for breakfast.
    - Chicken and cheese sandwhich with an apricot muffin and nectarine for lunch.
    - Beans in a tomato sauce with sliced onion, rice, meatballs and lebanese bread.

Needless to say I didn't snack much today, aha which is unsual for me! :o

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • Nothing because I just woke up. It's only 2:30pm. I did manage to sleep with some cookies and a bag of doritos.

Edit: End of the day, I've managed to eat nothing but cookies and doritos and a small plate of pasta.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I am currently in the process of eating toast. Despite it being noon, this is my breakfast. I was too lazy to make anything better.

I might edit later to update~

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I had a usual fried dinner on well, Friday! Bacon, scrambled eggs and fried bread. Consider it weird, but my Da left me some curry sauce from last night's Chinese, so I used that as well. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Only had two hard-boiled eggs for breakfast, and some mango juice. For lunch, I've had chicken shish-kebab; it was delicious. <3 Not sure what I'll be having for dinner, but it's probably going to be fried rice, since that's what mom's cooking right now.

Years
  • Let's see... For breakfast I had a bacon, egg and cheese muffin sandwich at work. Then I had chicken wings for lunch. And for dinner, I had this "upside-down" pizza with a mix of cheese and sauce, some of both on top of each other. It was alright, but not the greatest i've had per se.

Years
  • For breakfast I had an orange and lemon juice, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, a banana, kiwis, pears and an apple-celery-carrot smoothie.
    For lunch I had green salad with tomatoes, an avocado, turnip greens ( very bitter! ) then potatoes with green legumes.
    In the afternoon I made myself some bread with nuts and olives.
    For dinner I had raw peppers ( red, green, yellow), turnips, radish, fennel, a bowl of raw spinach leaves, a mix of different kinds of beans and a pumpkin soup.
    This is basically what I eat every day, some days I eat more kinds of vegetables/fruit but this is what I ate today; I particularly liked the pumpkin soup! It's so tasty ( thank you mom ).

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • For breakfast I had Granola cereal, with 2 cheese sticks and a glass of milk. For lunch I had a Grilled Cheese with extra sharp white cheddar, a carrot, some grapes, and a glass of milk. And for dinner, I'm about to have 2 Egg in the holes with a banana, and you guessed it, a glass of milk.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Lasagne. I had it for lunch, then had a few snacks consisting on a few ice creams and biscuits. That's my meal for the day, pray I don't get diabetes.

Back