• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What If? Redux

Years
Then, I would have everyone in PC forums make Oran Berry Juice and Sweet Hearts for me. And offer me a Charizard Virtual Pet, and offer me Violet, and Let's Go Pikachu, and post once a day in the General section in a thread I would post about why Gardevoir is the best Psychic type, and make me a fan game with a Gardevoir as main character, and write me fanfics, and draw arts, about battles between Pokémon of my choosing, and play Switch games online with me, and let me win the Last One to Post Wins thread!

What if an official Pokémon MMORPG was made for computer ?

Last edited:
Years
Nobody would ever have heard of The Boomtown Rats! Bob Geldof would then never have been famous enough to rope people into Band Aid and Live Aid. Millions would perish. Monday's are really important.

What if P!nk suddenly started hating the colour pink?

Back