• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What inspired your username?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Mine came from the Syi Salika and Loka Luha - Talim's weapon in the SoulCalibur series. I took the "Salika" part and changed the spelling to "Saryka," and the rest is history. :D I rarely go by Saryka on the Internet anymore; it's really just here that I do. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    Mine comes from a very stupid dog from So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish.

And man, do I love seeing how people shorten it. xD I mean, nobody's going to call me the whole name because it's so long, and most people probably wouldn't call me Know-Nothing, as that sounds rather rude... :P

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I've used this name pretty much since my first internet days. Occasionally, I will have different names on other forums/sites, but this is my most used one by far. I think 'Inferno' and 'Rogue' are two pretty interesting words with interesting meanings. Put together, I leave it to the viewer to decide what it means. :)
    My name is frequently misspelled, but it's always the 'Rogue' part that is spelled wrong. Everyone thinks it's 'Rouge', which it's not.
    Rouge is makeup. Rogue is more of a mischievous person, or a person trying to escape something. Big difference. xP
    I'm just glad I never called myself 'RogueInferno' or something like that. xD
    rogue is one of my favorite x-men characters, but she had nothing to do with my name, btw. 8D

Years
    Well, my username is quite simple, I am a very light skinned Jamaican, so my username DAWJ means Da White Jamaican.

Tomboynerd

Tomboy Ace Trainer
    Years
    I always been a huge tomboy since day 1. When I was five I discovered I loved video games and have been classified as a nerd, though I'm not ashamed of it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    "Timbjerr" is a reworked version of my original username, "tmbjr", which in turn is simply my three initials with the suffix Jr appended at the end. XD

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    I was just signing up and Fire Heart was the first thing that came to mind. I have always liked fire and so i included it in my username, not sure about the heart though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Zvezda means "star" in Russian.
    I'm Russian.
    I like stars.
    Simple. xD

Years
    Well my first ever username was 05jamesd, which was my default school username.
    And i thought that wasn't very creative, so after a lot of thinking i gave up and took up spriting to get my mind off things. i became obsessed with making fusions of pokemon and pokemon trainers. I thought, well there trainers and there hybrids. so why not call them Hybrid Trainers, i didn't know what they were called btw x] so thats why i came up with my own version.
    After that i thought why not call myself Hybrid Trainer, up to now i'm the only hybrid trainer out there that i know of so i think i've done a good job of naming myself :D

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    GlitchCity itself in Pokemon Gold. I was so interested in it (even though my overworld got locked in one pallett) but still, I loved it. And Missing No. can't have GlitchCity without it! :D

Vindra

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    "Oh Invisible" is a song by my favorite band, ThouShaltNot. It's not my favorite song by them, but I like it quite a lot and I find the concept behind it interesting.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    GirlieNinjaRose is derived from words Girl, Ninja, and Rose. I'm a girl, When I was a kid I used to portray ninja's, and I love rose.

Back