• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What iPod Do You Use

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2010
    Nano, but maybe I'll save up to get a different color because I don't like the current color of mine. C:

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • I have a a first gen iPod Touch. You know, before they really got popular? xD Yeah. It's old, but I love it. I've dropped it who knows how many times, and it still works. I still need the 3.0 update, though...

Ayselipera

I have an 80 GB iPod Classic. I've been eyeing the iPod touch though. :3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I currently have a 16GB iPod Touch for apps, but since the earphone jack pooped out, I got myself a 16GB iPod Nano to listen to. :D I love how tiny they are, and the camera makes for fun times when bored haha.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I think I got a blue iPod nano.
    My sister has a big white iPod that I sometimes use, so I got that as well.

Syphr

Happy to meet new people ^^
    Years
  • Shuffles ftw, great for jogging or any kind of physical exercise. Easy to change songs, and doesn't fall and break :D

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I use a Droid Eris from Verizon Wireless as my everything. I bought a cheap mp3 player as an experiment to see if I would use it more than my phone and sadly I can say that it is just more handy to keep my phone with me. (I was really wanting an iPod, but didn't want to waste the money for it to sit on my shelf never being used.)

Best part is that I can access you tube videos form anywhere on my phone.

Years
  • Okay, for all you peeps saying you use an iTouch, please stop. Nothing by that name exists.

Anyway, I use my phone. I've found the sound quality on my phone to be greater than that of an iPod of any sorts. It's an LG Rhythm, by the way.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    iPod Shuffle, Though soon I'm going to upgrade to an iPod Touch, I just need to save up some money ;_;

Back