• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the first movie you saw in theaters?

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    Wow, I don't really know for certain, but I seem to have 101 Dalmatians popping into my head.

The live-action movie, not the cartoon. ^^

Same here! But we had to leave the movie theater half way through because Cruella de Vil scared me and my sister!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Wow. Half of you guys are making me feel old. I was like ten or eleven when you all saw your first movie in theaters. xD I'm glad to see a few Lion King here since I think that was like the third or fourth movie I saw in theaters. Disney moves defined my childhood.<3

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Probably Toy Story, or maybe the Thomas the Tank Engine film, iono, which came first?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I was a Mario fan when I was little, and in 1993 a Mario movie was released (do anyone remember that? :P), it was... ehhhhmmmm... weeeeeell... ok back then, but, looking back now the movie was HO-RRI-BLE! Almost nothing worth of Mario and Luigi.

Took me a while to do a research but that's the first movie that I can remember watching in a theater.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Monsters Inc. It was the first movie I watched, I didn't understand half of what they say since back then I don't understand much English, but I still loved it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    Mine was the first live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie back in 1990. I used to be a huge fan of them when I was younger.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    From what my parnets told me, it was the french version of Toy Story.

God, thats a good movie.

And as for DVD/Video or whatever, it was Sleeping Beauty.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Um.. *trying to think back to the stone age 8D*

I don't think I ever saw the early Disney classics in theaters. I guess my first movie was the Pokemon: Mewtwo Strikes Back. I remember getting the special tcg cards and I still have them to this day.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    James and the Giant Peach in 1996. I remember it well because I only went to the cinema a handful of times when I was younger. Movie sucked, though.

Back