• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite drink?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Soft Drink wise it would have to be Fanta or Lift... then Energy Drink wise would be Monster and then overall I'll go with either Orange Juice or Ice Tea Mango or Peach flavour.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013

^ This.

^ Also this.

But Pepsi's always a good thing too. :D

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I would have to say that white milk or coke are my favourite drinks! ♥ I love chocolate milk, too.. but I can't drink TOO much or I'll get tired of it, or it will make my tummy hurt. The same with Monster energy drinks... I'm obsessed with the blue kind, but I can hardly drink a whole can without feeling sick to my tummy. ;; It's such a disaster. What has the world come to?

XaRhS

Mod note: Please avoid bypassing the character limit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I usually drink alot of coke products. :< Things like coke or cherry coke and sometimes even sprite.

Other times I usually drink water or milk or even chocolate milk. I also like apple juice or those mixed berry/fruit punch juices and grape juice. I never liked orange juice though. :<

I also like drinking koolaid too. :D I even like to mix it with sprite and its very good that way. It gives it a very tangy sort of taste, almost like drinking those flavored artificial fruit sodas or just like shirley temple...XD

Years
    Water. Nothing's tastier than a cold glass of water sometimes. It's usually what I drink with everything.

I also really like orange juice and Sunkist. They're both so tasty. :D

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I don't drink soda too much. But I drink a lot of tea. Raspberry is my favorite :3
    I need to start drinking mainly water again. XD;

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    My favourite drinks are;

+ Kinder Bueno milkshakes - hey, don't down it 'til you've tried it. They're really good to have as something at the weekend. :3

+ Diet Coke - it's better than normal Coke. Normal Coke is far too sweet for my tastebuds. DX

+ Pepsi Max - it's the best tasting Pepsi. If you're gonna go for something sweet, get the sweetest version. :3

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Really, anything for me. I love OJ, AJ, milk [not as much though], and caffinated beverage [HYPER, much??]

But one thing I don't like is choclate milk, though I like chocolate [It is the same w/tomatoes, I hate tomatoes, but I love catsup]

If I had to choose a favorite it would be strawberry milk, because that is all I drank before I turned 9

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    My favorite healthy...ish drink is milk and dark chocolate syrup. I only get the dark chocolate syrup at Grandma&&Grandpa's house, but at home regular loves meh :3. Lemonade is my favorite sweetish fish drink, but it makes the back of my throat coated with choking phlem D:! Overall, I'd say water would be my favorite, simply because it's the most thirst quenching and zero's on the nutrition facts. :'D

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite drink is water.
    I also like Chocolate Milk, but I rarely drink it anywhere outside of school.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    hmm root beer, Long Island Ice tea, Electric Lemonade, and Tequila! ^_^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Coffee. Sometimes I feel like I've gotten too much blood in my coffeeovascular system. I have at least three big cups of coffee every day.

Oboy is great too. It's a chocolate milk drink. Mix the powder with milk, and there you have a dream.

And orange juice. Really, there isn't anything more refreshing. Not even water.

Coffee still is like water to me, though.

Back