• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is Your Favorite Thing to Have with Bananas?

Years
  • I'm not supposed to eat them but I love bananas!

They are also a key ingredient in one of the greatest inventions in the history of mankind... Banoffee 🤤

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Just had the best banana milkshake ever with my mom at Zoet Sweet Bouitique in Punta Gorda, FL. Everyone on this thread who has bashed the almighty banana loses. I win

Attachments

• 20210703_185341.jpg
      20210703_185341.jpg
      249.3 KB · Views: 2
    Years
  • Thanks. What do I win? Hopefully something with bananas.

Spoiler:

ngl.... that suit is actually pretty decent xD

Years
  • Peanut butter or plain (and healthy) yogurt! Also been having it with ryazhenka lately... delicious <3 banana + ryazhenka is of my fav dinners when I'm not feeling particularly hungry

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    Peanut butter or plain (and healthy) yogurt! Also been having it with ryazhenka lately... delicious <3 banana + ryazhenka is of my fav dinners when I'm not feeling particularly hungry

Sheep has revived my seemingly dying thread! What's good? I love peanut butter plus bananas. What on earth is ryazhenka? I would Google it but it would be cooler if someone else told me 😅

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I like a banana with peanut butter or dipped in chocolate is nice as well. Sometimes I buy frozen chocolate dipped ones and they're lovely. As for cooking with bananas I've made banana bread quite a few times as well as banana cream pie.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I like a banana with peanut butter or dipped in chocolate is nice as well. Sometimes I buy frozen chocolate dipped ones and they're lovely. As for cooking with bananas I've made banana bread quite a few times as well as banana cream pie.

Bananas dipped in chocolate are so good. And I'm a big banana cream pie guy although I can't consume too much of it in one sitting

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Sep 7, 2021
    banana bread is a favored dessert for me but other than that i love adding a banana into a smoothie. it really enriches the creaminess.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    banana bread is a favored dessert for me but other than that i love adding a banana into a smoothie. it really enriches the creaminess.

Yes it does. Bananas really help bring out the texture in smoothies. Even if you don't like the flavor of bananas themselves you must admit they greatly bolster the texture of smoothies. I honestly can't make a homemade smoothie and enjoy it without adding bananas

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i'm actually not big on bananas. i'll eat them, but they're never my first choice. having said that tho, we had banana splits recently and man, i forgot how well they pair with ice cream. so long as you have a ripe banana that still has a little bit of tang to it, it just goes so well with ice cream.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    i'm actually not big on bananas. i'll eat them, but they're never my first choice. having said that tho, we had banana splits recently and man, i forgot how well they pair with ice cream. so long as you have a ripe banana that still has a little bit of tang to it, it just goes so well with ice cream.

Word. Bananas are far from my favorite fruit in a vacuum, mangos are. But bananas are my favorite fruit when it comes to things you can make based off them. I hear you on banana splits though. I've never had one before in my life but I know would love them lol

Years
  • Refrigerated bananas sliced and put as toppings on a hot bowl of brown sugar oats and scrambled eggs has been a nice hearty breakfast for me these past few days <3

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Banana bread is so good, I could eat it for days. Muffins too! I can't think of much else I have bananas with. They're nice in smoothies though. One of my favourite smoothies has mixed berries, banana, greek yoghurt, honey, chia seeds and soy milk. It's really good. Now I'm hungry :D

AlexMills

pokemaster
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2021
    the elvis sandwich for sure!

to make the Elvis even betterm lightly fry the bananas before. crazy good

Back