• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your middle name?

Years
    Both of my parents have multiple middle names (usually the first names of distant family members), but I have none. Only an incredibly common first name and a silly-sounding last name.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    My middle name is George, which is my dad's first name. :3

And his middle name is Donald, which is his dad's name...

And his dad's middle name is Rufus, which isn't his dad's name. .-.

Years
    My full name is Scott Chad Andrews I hate having 3 first names When One tree hill was popular i always got called Chad Micheal Murry but i never use my full name i sometimes go by Chad Andrews or Scott Andrews depending on how i feel but i prefer Chad. I know it is odd i prefer My middle name

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Richard is my middle name, but that name is what I tell everyone to call me~

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I don't have one.

My parents wanted to be unique or something, I dunno what possessed them to not give me a middle name.
    But it does help, I have less names to remember :)

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    What is your middle name?

Paige, my Grand-dad used to say i was the best page in the book, before he died anyway.

Years
    Raschid Arthur.
    I'm not a fan of both of these names, but they're part of me I guess. :D

Raschid Arthur.
    I'm not a fan of both of these names, but they're part of me I guess. :D

Last edited:

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
    Can't say I have a middle name. But I suppose I have always wanted one. The positive side would be that my name doesn't take as long to write out.

Asterio

This should be easy.
    Years
    My middle name is Joél. A lot of people pronounce it wrong because they don't know it's written with an accent. It's (Jo-elle); kind of unique I guess?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    My middle name is Skye. It's alright I guess. I went by it for a little while before I decided I liked Anna (short for my first name, Savannah) better.

Back