• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of pet do you have (if any)?

What kind of pet do you have?

• Dogs

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Cats

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Reptiles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Birds

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, & Mice

• Fish

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Other

• None

Votes: 9 12.0%

• Total voters

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
  • I have a dog named Denver, XD. He's a German Shepherd/Chow mix, it's going to be a sad life after he passes away, ;_;. He's seven years old and he acts like a puppy! XD

Years
  • I have a dog atm... He's a mix of Labrador/retriever and an Irish setter, tough he has most of the irish setter in him.. very beautiful and lovable dog... and he's very stupid XD

Besides that i've had plenty of other pets... Cats, other dogs, birds, a rat and a lizard..

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • In my life I've had...

Salamanders, Crabs, Butterflies, Fish (Beta Fish and Goldfish), Chamaeleons, 2Dogs, Praying Mantises, o_O I can't think anymore. We had a ton.

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
    Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    ...should really have made the poll multiple-choice...

Cat, dog, and guinea pigs. I love them dearly. <3

Yeah, I know. I asked about how to change it on the first post.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Right now we have two cats, Cory and Toby, and a dog named Sox (yes, we spell it with an "x"). I think its short for Soccerluey (you say it soccer luey).

I used to have a cute little Guinea Pig named Ginny (you say it just liked you'd say Guinea).

We also had a bird named Eric. And we had an Iguana but I can't remember his name.

AND we also had another bird named either Angel or Snow White.

AND WE also had a rabbit, a dog named Muffen, and a dog named Starr (yes, its spelled with two R's.).

AND MY BROTHER had a Black Widow, a Centipede (or a Millipede), a snake, and a mouse.

We've also had some hamsters, gold fish, and my brother also had a big fish tank with some fish.

Wow, we've had alot of pets. . .

Kiki

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    I had a dog (American Eskimo) named Cricket but she died :'( a hamster (teddy bear) named Hammy but she died also :'( and a rabbit (who's currently alive) named Bugsy....but strangely enough he answers to Stupid not Bugsy....hmmm.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • I have a total of three dogs. Two of them are malteses, (small size, cute with really long white hair ^^) and the other one is...=P Lol. We picked her up from the streets, well actually my mom did, so...I'm probably going to buy a horse on my own next year though, since I'm going horse riding as well...at least, I hope I will =)

Years
  • I have - or more correctly, my family has - four cats, ranging from a 7-year-old cat to an eight-month-old (or around there, anyways) kitten. Two of them are siamese hybrids (though you can't tell with the older one, since she's so dark by now), one's black with white patches on him, and the last one, the kitten, is a tortoiseshell. ^_^

I have no pets for myself, though, since I live in a university dorm at the moment and the only things allowed are fish. :P

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I have 3 dogs XD
    I used to have birds and hamsters too but they all died long ago

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I have a pet betta fish named Lloyd. :3 I got him from a friend for my birthday last year and he's so cute. XD My family's obsessed with him.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I hate pets. But my dad buys fish. I have 3 fish tanks, a main one in the lounge room, one in the kitchen area and 1 in the basement.

Bauhaus

20 Jazz Funk Greats!
    Years
  • Well, I recently gave away my precious cat Shadow because I was moving to a place that didn't allow him. :(

I miss him, of course.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • I have four dogs, and a wild baby bird named Ace. n_n I've been raising him for a few weeks, and I think he's a dove.

As for the dogs....

Three Scottish Terriers, Shadow (4, female), Robin (3, male), and Bonnie (2, female). Then there's Tessa, the overwieght Golden Retriever, 6 or 7, who acts like a mother to me. n_n But she's a big wuss when it comes to storms.... >_>

Years
  • i've had 10 guinea pigs,2hamsters,1 cat,2 rats,2 birds,1turtle,2 gerbils.

and i have 2 cats now and a turtle actualy one three legged cat now since monday(last week):(1 of cat came late to our house and it really started meowing.and when you picked her up she was like really "screaming" meowing.so we taked her to the pet doctor and he sad the leg was unrepairable broken(so needed to be amputated):(but i am really happy she came to our house with that leg and she is stil here:)she is already walking good and jumping^^

Back