• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of shoes do you wear?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • Just what the question says, what kind of shoes do you like to wear? :B

For me, I like wearing skateboard shoes. I suck at skateboarding but I like to wear them because they are very comfy. Though, they aren't good for hiking or doing alot of walking. D: I only wear DC shoes, also because I've had great luck with them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Home: Skateboarding shoes (comfy, warm); suede boots (generally worn if I'm walking).
    Work: Class 1 chainsaw boots (self-explanatory).

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • ...uggs? I've never heard of those before. :O

Ugg boots.

I wear skateshoes too, since they're comfy. I need new shoes though, they're kinda wearing out since I wear them for everything.

I do have Converses though, I wore them once... I think. The shoelaces kinda put be off, since my skateshoes I never needed to untie the shoelaces as they were tucked behind the tongue of the shoe and they were loose enough for me to slip on. But Converses comfy too, so I might start wearing them. XD;

Years
  • What kind of shoes do you wear?

These are the boots I used in a drawing I made, inspired by the ones I wear almost daily when I go outside.

I was always a bit of a boots person since the weather is almost always murky and wintry, especially in this dreadful snowy weather I'd rather wear boots than anything else.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • XD I wear whatever I can find that is size 14/15. Not too many places sell in my size. ;_;

I have two pairs now: a black pair of size 14 Reimans with holes in the bottom which I use for work, and some newer size 15 WMX which are what I use everywhere else. They're white, so I can't use them for work. >_<

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Flats ;)
    Though I tend to wear boots in the winter & flip-flops in the summer tooons. Depends on the season really. :P

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i wear both nike basketball shoes and a bunch of different kinds of skateboarding shoes.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • I have so many pairs of shoes/boots/flats =)
    I have a pair of red and black converses that I love, comfy skater shoes, and another red pair of skater shoes.
    I have really cute green flats, blue red and purple flats, and black and white striped ones.
    And my boots are my favorite <3
    I have a pair of uggs, also another really cute pair, and these just came in today from shipping =D:

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I wear all different kinds of shoes. But I mainly wear one of my pairs of VANS to work and flip flops. I can't live without them :3

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Most of the time, I just wear black and white skate shoes. For sports I wear Prince tennis shoes, and home I'm barefoot lols.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I tend to prefer hiking boots. Good solid waterpoof ones. It may not rain much out here in West Texas, but it definitely helps to have them when the weather does take a turn for the nasty. That and they're useful if you have to do a lot of walking. They're not what you'd call 100% comfortable, but they are nice to have when worse comes to worse, and they're really durable. (That's the main thing I like about them)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • depends upon the activity and the weather. for work I usually where a nice pair of Etnies, unless I'm going to be going in and out of a refrigerator or freezer all day, then I where hiking boots so the carts don't accidentally dig into my heel/ankle.

In the summer I usually am always wearing sandals.

Back