• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What makes you laugh? (Styles of humor)

Years
    • Seen today
    What's your style of humor? Like what things in general make you laugh?

I usually laugh at out of place things, or random bizarre things. For example:

For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2YbT5SGmGA&t=89s

^ Discretion warning because the video in the link is slightly cursed. It's nothing terrible, like a 4/10 if I were to rate it on being creepy. But it made me laugh.

Years
    I wouldn't say I have a certain sense of humor, just that I do have a sense of it. I'll laugh at anything I think is funny. And no, I don't think people getting hurt or anything like that is funny. I mean like regular comedy.

Years
    I wouldn't say I could narrow it down too easily, honestly. I think the major one is dry/sarcastic comedy because that matches my own sense of humour, but there's a pretty solid range of things.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I find a lot of things humorous. They're not specific, but if I mention one thing that makes me laugh, it's really silly and simplistic things a lot of the time.

When it comes to digital content, I really like naturally expressive humor. A lot of the time what I see on youtube seems so exaggerated just for the sake of views, and people even admit they're not anywhere near like how they behave on camera irl. I can tell more easily who's more 'authentic' in their humor and that's the type of stuff I enjoy a lot. just silly little random jokes/things that slip out when playing a game during a recording, similar to how TyranitarTube is (my favorite pokétuber). Forced humor is really obvious most of the time.

I also enjoy a laugh at good quality memes related to things I'm into :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    i laugh at a lot tbh humor is great. and i probably find a lot of things funny that really shouldn't be? i have a bit of a morbid sense of humor bc i can so easily laugh at death or find humor in it. like we were already cracking jokes about my grandfather right after he died. things like that. not that i would do that to someone outside of my family or over a very tragic death ofc. anyway ofc memes are funny too. what sucks is working with older people or people that aren't very internet savvy and they don't know the memes and i look like a dumbass when i reference it.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    While I don't laugh I still like satire when I understand it and random humor whenever something stupid happens.

Zize

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2020
    sarcasm is very close to me, many do not understand when I gvoorryu seriously, and when not.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Well the things that make me laugh is Sarcasm and People Getting Hurt.........(maybe the last 1 is cruel...)

Back