• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] What number did you choose for your gym uniform?

TheeWizard

Brad
Years
  • I was just curious to know what number people chose for their uniform and why?

For example, I chose the number 007.
    My Birthday is 7th day of May, and I've always liked the number 7 so it was an obvious choice for me.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • 479. For a long time, I've always thought it was a cool number and used it for email address, usernames, and other things. No real particular reason why, but 479 and I go back a long ways :P

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • I chose number 56. It's a special number because when I was young, I used to love the number five. Not long after did I start liking the number six... and the rest is history. :3

I like that reasoning, 56 is a great number!

It's a British region, and I get to choose a number?? 42, of course!

As someone from England, I like your choice is fantastic!

479. For a long time, I've always thought it was a cool number and used it for email address, usernames, and other things. No real particular reason why, but 479 and I go back a long ways :P

Nice! it's weird to think, why certain numbers just appeal to us.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I was just curious to know what number people chose for their uniform and why?

For example, I chose the number 007.
    My Birthday is 7th day of May, and I've always liked the number 7 so it was an obvious choice for me.

We're birthday buddies! I picked 7 for the exact same reason (though now I really wish I had picked 206).

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • That's really cool!
    if you don't mind me asking, what makes you want to pick the number 206?

Dunsparce is my favorite Pokémon. I remember pretending to be a professor of sorts as a kid researching it and those memories came flooding back when Dunsparce were swarming in DP some Christmases ago. I chained a Shiny one and used it in my first playthrough of HGSS and it's been my "mascot" ever since. I more recently found a full-odds one in VC Gold (which I cloned so I could use in both Gold and as part of my signature team in Ultra Sun).

I was actually really tempted not to bother with SWSH since Dunsparce didn't make the cut, but there are still enough Pokémon in the data for me to make a team I'm relatively happy with (including my second favorite Pokémon, Wartortle).

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Dunsparce is my favorite Pokémon. I remember pretending to be a professor of sorts as a kid researching it and those memories came flooding back when Dunsparce were swarming in DP some Christmases ago. I chained a Shiny one and used it in my first playthrough of HGSS and it's been my "mascot" ever since. I more recently found a full-odds one in VC Gold (which I cloned so I could use in both Gold and as part of my signature team in Ultra Sun).

I was actually really tempted not to bother with SWSH since Dunsparce didn't make the cut, but there are still enough Pokémon in the data for me to make a team I'm relatively happy with (including my second favorite Pokémon, Wartortle).

I really like Dunspace, I remember when I was younger and playing silver I spent way too long looking for one in Dark cave. Its a shame about the dex cuts, but I've still been enjoying shield.

Years
  • Went with 32 since it's my favorite number. Wish we had the option to change it so I could make it 032 to fit in better with the other in-game trainers, but other than that, I couldn't see myself using any other number.

Back