• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What PC Games do you play??

Pepo

First Generation Pokémon
Years
  • Currently I play 4 PC Games regulary.

Alien Swarm - Shooter - Free - Steam Game
    Heroes of The Three Kingdoms - RPG - Free - BETA Game.
    League of Legends - PvP - Free
    Warcraft III - RTS - Cryptic Throne Expansion.

I used to play Counter-Strike: Source. Not anymore, too many hackers on there.
    Also used to play Shaiya - RPG Game. Not anymore though.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I don't play many PC games nowadays, but here are ones that I play more regularly than others:
    - Portal
    - Team Fortress 2
    - Halo: Combat Evolved (it's a good game, and the multiplayer is still surprisingly active)

I also have the Half-Life series, but because of hard drive space constraints I couldn't install them. When I get my copy of Windows working again (did a fresh reinstallation today), I'm also downloading Alien Swarm; I've seen people play it and it looks very interesting.

Pepo

First Generation Pokémon
    Years
  • Alien Swarm is very good. I got a portabe Halo CE. So I dont have to install it I also got an aimbot the the Halo CE.

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • Well, I play quite a few PC games...

One is Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3, an RTS game; I'm sure anyone familiar with RTS games know of this, so I don't think I have to explain this too much.

Fallout 3 is up next, an adventure RPG; normally, I don't like these too much, but there's so much choice to it.

TES: Oblivion, pretty much like Fallout 3 except in a fantasy setting.

Spore is another game I play. It's still a good game, and I'm still playing it.

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Command and Conquer (everything), Call of Duty, Age of Empires (1 to 3), Fallout, Counter Strike, Half Life, Halo.. and many, many more xD

RyanGT

Forum Elder
    Years
  • I used to play A LOT of Guild Wars. The game has really died off though recently. Thankfully Guild Wars 2 has been announced, so I am patiently awaiting its release.

I also play Diablo 2 once in a while, but like Guild wars, it's somewhat died off and of course, Diablo 3 should be arriving eventually.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I used to play Counter-Strike: Source. Not anymore, too many hackers on there.
    I also got an aimbot the the Halo CE.
    The irony is astounding.

Anyway, I presume this isn't quite the 'what are you currently playing' thread in that we're to state what we might even only play occasionally too. That is to say, while I don't really have any weight in saying this I advise against harsh moderation of this thread. :(

Singleplay:
    Battleships Forever
    Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
    Escape Velocity: Nova
    Dark Messiah of M&M
    Shogun: Total War (Shogun 2's lately been announced, yayayay)
    Medieval II: Total War (may play multi if anyone specific wants a game, PM me about that, saves spamming up this thread)
    Uprising
    X3: Terran Conflict

Multiplay:
    Call of Duty 4 MW
    Call of Duty WaW (there's a buddy system in this so feel free to add me, name is ReimuHakurei, say you're from PC :) )
    Dawn of War (may play if anyone specific wants a game, PM me, I've got every expansion so no limits)
    Halo: CE
    Homeworld 2 (may play if anyone specific who can host wants a game, again you'll want to PM me)
    Trackmania Nations Forever

I would also play Battlestations Pacific multi but my computer can't handle it with all those water effects.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I had quit Diablo II in April, after 4 years of playing on battle.net.
    I am playing NFS series (Most Wanted and Undergrounds mostly).
    Pokemon Emerald, Platinum and Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky.
    Waiting for F1 2010 on PC.

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    Battlefield 1942, Trackmania... and Gameboy emulator :P

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • I had more back in the 1990's, now I only have four PC games left.

LBA 2, Over the Hedge (2006), Pure Pinball and Heart of Darkness.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • don't play much pc games.
    most recent one would be alien swarm, which i quite enjoyed.
    i'll be getting the orange box tomorrow, which will be exciting. :D

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • I don't really play that much, but when I do it's generally either portal, or ff7.

Back