• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon is the user above.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Both Serperior and Milotic are snake Pokémon, but that would be an obvious pick. What about Dragonair, maybe?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Breloomie! :D

79dd0e940f5cf2d8555098313e5965c449d5d737.gif

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
You like poison-types and the colour purple, so I'm going to say Nidorino! You kinda give me that vibe!

xzJsup8.gif

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I dunno, green...sacred forest...Celebi if it played card games on motorcycles?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Your avatar is the mole Whacka from paper mario...so...since your avatar is a mole your now a diglett

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
It's easy to say Chinchou cause of your avatar but when I saw your username the first one I thought of was Minior!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
I would say Sawsbuck due to the winter atmosphere and the pfp sort of looking like Christoph from Frozen...so yeah Sawsbuck!

Years
i dunno why but i everytime i see the wholesomeness that transpires in that avatar of yours, i think of Ralts. so i'mma say you a Ralts :D

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 12, 2023
Aw thanks! For you.......obvious one might be Crobat due to pfp. But, other than that I would say Rapidash. The main reason is that for me I'm seeing you popping up in multiple threads which makes me think you are running as fast as a Rapidash as well as always responding whenever you can and you're extremely active.

Back