• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What shinies have you gotten?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Seeing as how it seems to be a lot easier to get shinies in this game what ones have you gotten so far?

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten any yet although my friend has gotten two. The one we're racing to it the shiny Voltorb so we can rub it in the other's face.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • I have just 1 Shiny so far. A Tangela from an outbreak in the Crimson Mirefields.

Shiny Tangela is an instantly recognisable bright green. The Shiny I caught is female and is now a Shiny Tangrowth.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Besides the Ponyta, a shiny Bidoof from the start of the first area, when I returned to it to get 20 points for the next research level. :v

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I haven't caught any besides the Ponyta we get for free. I don't want to hunt a specific one since I want it to be random. But I also haven't had a single outbreak since I first bought the game and it was Stantler when I was still low level so I couldn't really farm Stantler.

I wish I'd get more outbreaks, but thus far I've had no luck.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • So far, I've SEEN a shiny wurmple early on. Unfortunately, it ran away and I wasn't clever enough at the time to save before attempting to catch it... but I learned my lesson and caught a shiny geodude. So there's that?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I played a bit today and can finally say I got some. I got a Starly and Murkrow at full odds nearly back to back today when I was just doing Side Quests after defeating the 3rd Noble.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • A Remoraid, a Magmar (both of which I have evolved), a Staravia, and a Floatzel. I'm pretty sure the first two were full-odds, but I never actively hunted for any of these.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Just the scripted Shiny Ponyta, though I've intentionally been trying to avoid getting a research level of 10+ for any Pokémon I think I might want to try hunting in the future since I prefer hunting at full odds.

Years
  • I've been very blessed myself and I've managed to encounter a Shiny Piplup during a swarm and a Shiny Shinx that was roaming outside of a swarm; both of which I haven't gotten perfect pages for yet, so the rates weren't as optimized as they could be. I'm personally hoping to find Cherubi, Burmy (all three forms) and Gible in their shiny variants. Although the aforementioned tree ones are going to be especially difficult (but all the more rare!)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I just found a 100% odds, no full dex page, no swarm, no nothing shiny Snover. Or, well, rather, it found me, as I didn't notice the shiny warning and was this close from just ignoring it, but it attacked me as I tried to go to a space-time rift and it angered me enough that I drew out my Typhlosion to annihilate it when, to my horror, I discover it sparkles. I'm still shocked.

Years
  • Been practicing hunting via outbreaks - got the below recently!
    - Hisuian Zorua
    - Alpha Bronzor
    - Kricketune
    - Glalie
    - Chimchar

Years
  • None aside from the default Ponyta. :c I think my shiny luck is horrible in this game. I'm currently hunting for a shiny Buneary in the Heartwood though.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I JUST GOT ONE a Buizel!! Completely at random!!! omg 🥺

(Wait, you can get a guaranteed shiny Ponyta?)

Back