• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What skin are you using?

Kazukii

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I thought since I couldn't really make a poll for this, it came under other chat.

So, which skin are you using? I've been using Conway for ages now, it's so clear & awesome :D

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
  • I've been using Sinnoh Springs, but Conway does look pretty nice. I'm also liking the look of The Golden Girl.

Years
  • Conway. No matter what comes out, I think i am going to keep using this.
    I am the most use to it and i don't really like any of the others that much.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm using infernal smash fixed width.
    Its just so much easier to see everything i guess..
    Its not wide like th rest

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    M-M-MIDNIGHT MISTY.

I love this theme, even though there are some clearly better ones. MM <3

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Poke Link 4 Blue
    I literally can't get used to anything cause it just soothes my eyes. Damn me and my liking to simple things.
    Scratch that. Forever standing again.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • I'm using the Pichu^2 theme at the moment since it's new, and I want to see if I can grow to like it. Other themes that I use are Forever Standing, Seeds of Platinum, or sometiems PokeLink 4 Blue.

That's one of the things I love about PokeCommunity: The awesome themes. SPPf, Bulbagarden, and other forums just can't compete theme-wise. ;)

HarrisonH

I doubt Pokemon will be a hit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    I'm using Pokegeneric. Don't like any of the others, way too gaudy for my tastes.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Recently switched to the new Pichu theme. Since the one I was using previously didn't have the search function button. ;;

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Five bucks says I'm the only person here who uses Unseen Forces. It gives such a friendly mood to the board that I can't give up...

Back