• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Style Are You Using?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'm using Poke Link 4 Blue - I think.
    Not that love it more than the others, but simply due to the fact that it has the fastest load time due to less graphics.
    And with a connection as slow as mine, speed actually matters...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I am using Poke Link 4 Blue currently. I am attempting to switch it to Seeds of Platinum later on.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I am using Delibird Delivery just because that was the default one and it looks quite nice... I might change now just because you made this thread... :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've tried to use other skins, I have. But Forever Standing is the only one I feel really good with. It's PC for me, this skin. And its fonts looks good x3

I used Azure Fantasy a lot in my early days (months) here, since I thiiinnk... it was the default one when I joined. Or at least a pretty new one.

Caramel Sentret is a good one though :3

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I was using Delibird's Delivery. But now Christmas is over, I went to Pokelink 4 Var. Blue. I did use Forever Standing a lot, but it got old. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm using Ampharo's Starry Night,love the colors,was using Delibird's Delivery for Chritmas.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I am currently using Poke Link 4 Blue after finally switching from Delibird's Delivery (Great theme).
    I tend to keep it at that but thanks to this thread I might start alternating with other styles.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Caramel Sentret. I was getting bored of the blue, so I decided to choose a yellow one.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I just changed just before to Caramel Sentret which is my usual one because I love it! And beige is an awesome colour!

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Glion's post convinced me to try something else...I flipped through 'em and (sort of) liked Unseen Forces. I'm not used to it yet, but...in a few days, I probably will have what skin I'll stick with for a while xD.
    It's a nice combination of blue and purple.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm using Quilava's Glaciation. I like that it's dark and has Quilava, seeing that it's one of my favorite Pokemon.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I have, am, and will always be using Azure fantasy as my style. It's perfect for my eyes, and for my posting. For some reason, I don't post as much in other styles, and when I'm used to a certain one, I have to use it forever&ever. :33

Slowking rides Latios

Sir Slowking
    Years
  • I tried a couple of other styles and thought they were pretty much the same just with a different banner, but finally I can stop using Deli's Delivery now that Azure Fantasy doesn't have a plain white background ^_^

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • I'm currently using PokeRevolution. Since I've heard things about some of the other skins not working, I don't intend to change it anytime soon. ^_^

Back