• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What style do you use on PC?

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    At the moment I'm using "Forever standing" its actually very good with the light colors.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I use Azure Fantasy. I like the blue theme cuz I love blue.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I used the Pro-Blue Edition. I don't like all the fancy and arty ones so I just leave mine simple.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I used the Pro-Blue Edition. I don't like all the fancy and arty ones so I just leave mine simple.
    Yay, someone actually likes/still uses my theme. XD

I used to use PC Pro Blue, but ever since Jake came out with Forever Standing I've been using that.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Pro-green. I like green and, for some reason, I have never been able to stand the default themes X_X

(What is annoying when I don't want to log in XD)

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Caramel Sentret, partly because the brown colors are easy on the eyes and partly because I have a fondness for Sentret. Yay cute and fluffy!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Ah, well I love the manga...so I'm using Forever Standing.

But on my Maw Maw's computer, my friend set it to that one with Yellow. X.x

It kinda looks funny.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I'm using Forever Standing, because it's easy on the eyes and displays most themes well. Although, as Jim pointed out, Caramel Sentret is also pretty sexy. So I alternate between the two.

Back