• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: What the... I've been turned into a Pokémon!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    think it's fun to be me? i can't change myself but maybe i can try to change others (i don't promise anything)

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • c430c53eff6acd47729fb63aa252112beea99a7a7be7ec3697d293abd8ce8837_1.gif

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    "I feel... peculiar.... why did I wake up in this grass?" He looked around curiously before looking at his own hands. He exclaimed in shock, "Why are my hands like this?!?!? Where am I?!?!?" He noticed a puddle nearby and looked into it; suddenly, he exclaimed in pure shock,"I became a Tyrogue?!? How could this be?!??! I thought I would at least become a magikarp!!!" *He sighed in disbelief before looking at himself in the lake reflection again, "Well, it's not so bad..." He looked away from the pond and towards the sky and nodded his head, as if he thought of something. "I guess I'll just aim for where ever these hands will take me!" And with that, he left.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    this thread is going too fast *goes back to lurking and waiting for... souls most likely*

PS: tyler you're our very own Wi-Fi hotspot please don't leave

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • So like here I am, drunk and floating in circles around the plains where this ancient tower once stood. I look down at Dusclops passed out and hovering slightly above the muddy earth, snoring loudly. Suddenly! my eyes catch movement on the horizon. A small Fighting-type Pokémon? Could this be someone to make friends with? Or someone to haunt? In fits and starts I move towards it, managing to trip over the absolutely nothing in my way and faceplant into the dirt several times as I go. The other Pokémon is getting closer. It looks like a Tyrogue! I wanna say hi

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    have we had this sort of thread before? i feel like we have but i really can't remember

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    ok was hoping for something a little better than Carnivine

Back