• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What the last food you ate today?

Sirfetch’d

The last food that I ate today would be the only food that I have eaten so far. It was a banana for breakfast!

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • The last thing I ate was a cup of tea and toast with honey :) (me and my cousins were having a tea party)

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Two sausage rolls and a packet of crisps for my "lunch break". I'm about to put something in the oven to eat, but I can't decide what.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I was being healthy buuuut the last thing I had was an Oreo McFlurry and some fries from McDonalds haha. WHOOPS!

Years
  • Peanut Butter Cup ice cream for me! It wasn't Ben & Jerry's my favorite brand but I don't recall which brand it was XD (Doesn't really matter too much; I liked it!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Some Queso Fundido Cheezit Zingz as a midnight snack. I wish I had a Monster to wash it down but momma cut me off. :c

Years
  • I shoved some tasteless SAO biscuits from the office biscuit jar in my face before leaving for home to tide me over until I can get some dinner in me. I'm still on the train and starving...

Back