• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Trainer would you be?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Super Nerd from the Gen I games? I don't wear glasses, but I am a nerd, so I guess that trainer class would be the one that'd fit me best.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I would definitely be the Poké Fan type because I never leave the house without some sort of Pokémon merch on me, be it the Pikachu transit pass holder on my purse or the Cherrim keyring that holds my keys.

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've always fancied myself an Aroma Lady. :)

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    An Aroma Lady without a doubt! I mean, who wouldn't want to smell like a fresh spring rose at all times?

DarkestAria

Covet the Skwovet
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Probably a Swimmer, because I really enjoy going swimming regardless of weather or time of year (yay for indoor pools!)

Either that or a Poke Fan. I have a collection of about half a dozen or so Pokemon shirts that I wear on a regular basis, and a Kuttari Cutie Litten plush that I like to carry around with me sometimes.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Championlass
    I'd probably be a Pokefan. I'm on my way to collecting every Pokémon I see, and secretlynosecretly obsessing over them.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    I'd like to think either a Kimono Girl, or a Furisode Girl. What can I say, I like Eevee and Fairy-type Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    Damn, such an old question. And yet it's still semi-fresh.

A universe full of beings that you can communicate with? A world that ain't all about what's good for humanity? I'd say such question doesn't matter then. Trainers are only a single brick in the wall. Only this.

Back