• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What type would you use?

Years
  • If you had to have a team made up of a single type, which would you use? Dual types count as long as one of their types matches. (BONUS) What mons would you have?
    Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Psychic types! Mons that I'd surely have include Espeon, Starmie, Sigilyph, Alakazam, Gallade, Alolan Raichu, Gardevoir... Gosh I love these so much ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2019
    Fairy types !

Mons I'd use would be.. Sylveon, Aromatisse, Togekiss, Mawile, Gardevoir, and Mimikyu !

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • kind of hard to pick one, I would go with Fire

Flareon, Delphox, Incineroar, Arcanine, Pyroar (female), Talonflame

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Ghost types. I've used multiple mono-ghost teams, but the most recent one was Froslass, Mimikyu, Gengar, Aegislash, Drifblim and Chandelure.

Years
  • i would definitely use ghost types. i'd probably use banette, mismagius, chandelure, sableye, spiritomb, and drifblim!

Years
  • Probably electric for me, forever the favorite. <3 Though it's hard not to pick grass. I'd probably have Raichu, Emolga, Ampharos, Lanturn, Luxray, and hmmm probably Jolteon??

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    F5zWh9m.gif

Sylveon
    Mimikyu
    M-Audino (unless I can add Alcremie already!!)
    Aromatisse
    Shiinotic
    Togekiss

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I actually used a Mono-Ice team for a while. I really enjoy using Ice-Type moves! If I were to make a Mono-Ice team now, I think I'd include Alolan Sandslash, Froslass, Weavile, Vanilluxe, Glaceon, and Lapras. (I'd be inclined to use Vanillite instead of Vanilluxe if it had also gotten Snow Warning.)

Realistically, based on my current hobbies, I think I'd be a Bug-type trainer. My bug team may look something like this: Dunsparce, Mothim, Shedinja, Yanma/Yanmega, Flygon, and Volcarona. Although they're not all Bug-type, they're all based (at least partially) on insects. (Including solely Bug-types, I might use Mothim, Shedinja, Yanma/Yanmega, Volcarona, Shiny Mega Beedrill, and Forretress.)

Last edited:

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Dragon for sure! There are many dragon types that I like but my team could be the following:

Garchomp
    Haxorus
    Kommo-o
    Noivern
    Salamence
    Flygon

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2021
    Water. I love underwater animals in real life and the water type seems like it has the most range.

Years
  • I feel like I cannot wean myself off from using Grass-types, so I'm going to go with that, as long as I can have a team with Shaymin and Bulbasaur in it. n.n

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Flying: Pidgeot, Aerodactyl, Noctowl, Ledian, Togetic, Murkrow.

or

Ground: Marowak, Sandslash, Rhydon, Nidoking, Wooper, Piloswine.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'll go with my top 3:

Electric: Jolteon, Luxray, Alolan Golem, Vikavolt, Magneton & Heliolisk
    Steel: Steelix, Aggron, Metagross, Empoleon, Aegislash & Bronzong
    Poison: Garbodor, Toxapex, Dragalge, Skuntank, Vileplume & Toxicroak

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • A Flying-type team would be fun! There is so much room for variation and too many cool Pokémon to chose from, but I'd probably go with:

Xatu, Dodrio, Aerodactyl, Crobat, Skarmory, Gliscor

Last edited:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Most of my favourites are dark type, Sharpedo, Shiftry, Bisharp, Hydreigon, Pangoro, Weavile, Houndoom, Mightyena, Honchkrow, and many more i haven't mentioned

However if i had to make a team : Mega Gyarados, Shiftry, Houndoom, Hydreigon, Honchkrow, and Bisharp probably

Last edited:
    Back