• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first game you ever played?

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2010
    For me it was pong on a computer with a 5 inch green screen built right into the computer and a drive bay just as big as the computer to read the disks like a floppy but bigger and thin

Pong frist second was frogger.. on the same green screen computer..

Years
  • "Blades of Steel" for NES. I hated it. Was the only game at the time my friend owned. I played my Game Boy more when I had my own NES.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    One of the following, cant remember which though

Zombies Ate My Neighbors!
    Super Mario Bros 2
    Double Dragon

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I believe it was Pokemon Yellow. Before Pokemon came along, I can't say I was even the slightest interested in video games, so that opened up new interests.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Either Crash Bandicoot on PS1 or Pokémon Blue, I can't recall, but I have a feeling it was Crash Bandicoot. Either way I've been a big fan of both franchises, that is until Crash went all Franchise Zombie on us. But yeah, those were the games that really sparked my interest in gaming in general.

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure it was Pokemon Yellow. 8'D It was either that, or Mario kart for the N64, I can't remember. DX

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Wow...I don't know. Though I do remember games that I loved to play when I was little.
    For example, everytime we visited Grandmother's house, I would go downstairs and play Super Mario 64.
    Also, many years ago, when I was very little, I remember playing a GameBoy Color game (I think it was a Mario game of some sort) when we were visiting Granddad's home. That is one of the earliest game memories I have.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Super Mario Bros. 3. I remember getting stuck on world 7-1. When i got the chance to replay the game as a pedigree gamer a few years ago on GBA, I felt so stupid because that level was actually pathetically easy XD

Years
  • Either Pokemon Red or Midtown Madness 2 (I wonder if anyone actually knows that game), a racing game I got for free with my first PC. But I'm pretty sure I had a GB way before I had a PC, so it must have been Pokemon.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Probably something on the internet.

For a console game, though, it was Pokemon Red at a friend's house. Had a battery life of about 15 minutes, but I loved it anyway.

Back